Part 9

Sarawat squeezed Tine's body with pure giddiness, the other man squeaked in the steely embrace and patted him on the back. The thick chains that hung around the other man's nape were digging into Tine's own neck, a flash of cold on his overheated skin.

"Wat, you're crushing me."

"Don't care," Sarawat pouted and sighed deeply, inhaling Tine's sweet scent. This was heaven. However somewhere deep down he could not help feeling that this was almost a little bit too good. Was this really the beginning of the end for his unrequired love? Tine chuckled, his hands stilling on Sarawat's back. Then he ran his daft fingers along Sarawat's spine, making the other squirm.

"You still have to answer my question," Tine said and ripped free, squeezing Sarawat's shoulders, keeping him at a distance and chasing his dark brown eyes. Ah, Sarawat just wanted to enjoy this moment but Tine was rather incessant on ruining it with his pointless jealousy. At least that had to count for something and hopefully meant that Tine felt something strong enough for him to act possessive.

"Fuck, Tine. It's just a family friend, her parents asked me for a favor."

Tine's brows arched, a little bit stunned that Sarawat could follow some sort of social notion, even if it was technically not right to favor people based on familiarity rather their skills.

"Since when do you do things like that?"

"Since I thought it would be better to shoot with someone I know and not a complete stranger." He moved away from Tine and threw the headband off, looking a little crazy with his hair sticking out in different directions. Already finished with this topic. "Are we done with this now or what?"

However Tine was on a roll.

"You should introduce her to me," he piped up, lost in his straight little world and added, "She's really beautiful." Hearing this only aggravated Sarawat even more. He walked briskly over, grabbing his upper arms and planted a hard kiss on Tine's sweet lips. Tine spluttered.

"We're going to date, you're mine now. Stop with this nonsense."

Tine blinked and a flush spread along his cheeks, his ears going red. However his gaze dropped not so innocently to Sarawat's fine lips as if being magnetized.

They should kiss some more.

"Ah, sorry, I kind of forgot," Tine uttered sheepishly, coming out of the the millisecond trance. Sarawat stared at him a while longer, unimpressed at the other man's blunder.

"Whatever, don't forget it next time. Let's go." His hands slipped along the length of Tine's arms, one latching onto the other man's hand, their fingers slotting together. Tine's heart started to beat faster, a heavy pulse thrumming throughout his limbs, making his whole being blip in and out of existence. It felt as if everything would always lead to this moment in all of the universes.

***

They came out through the back entrance of the building, Boss was already waiting for them at the parking lot while casually leaning against a black car, nonchalantly puffing out white smoke into the air and then bringing the cigarette back to his lips for another drag. His face stretched into a giddy smile when he saw the pair holding hands, even if it did look a little questionable since Sarawat was dead set on dragging Tine along rather than matching Tine's less than hurried steps.

Tine scrunched his nose at seeing Boss and remembered something he had wanted to ask.

"Hey," he said and tugged on Sarawat's hand. "Do you smoke?"

Sarawat stopped and turned his head to stare at him, trying to follow the other one's train of thought, just in case he had to parry a curve ball of nonsense that Tine was a master of sprouting.