Extra: Love never dies (I)

Tine was not really into dudes, he was however one hundred percent into Sarawat and maybe even more than that, especially now with how handsome and bashful he looked on that glitzy stage. Tine's heart raced faster inside the tight enclosure of his ribcage at the sight of Sarawat's haughty, tux clad frame in front of the tall tripod microphone, getting ready to speak as his sultry lips parted a little crookedly on one side. The black tuxedo accentuated Sarawat's wide shoulders but also highlighted his narrow waist, with the white shirt snuggly tucked in at the high waistband of his sleek dress pants. Tine tugged at the bowtie around his own long neck. He was for sure getting a little woozy from the high of these sticky feelings that were swelling within his heart.

The fancy, red fabric of the grand theater seats was soft under him as Tine fidgeted in his spot in one of the front rows. He was getting somewhat impatient, this type of big scale event was for sure truly amazing but he wanted his pale hands all over that hot piece of man as soon as possible, or preferably right this instant. It was always so rewarding to feel Sarawat writhe all hot and alive under him, like he was never meant for anything else beside falling apart under Tine's touch. By now he sure knew all about Sarawat's sweet spots.

Tine's fingers curled into his palms as he was trying to subdue his racy excitement, trying to stow it away and save it for later.

The young female celebrity to the left of Tine side eyed him a little suspiciously but also quite curiously since this man had been holding hands with Sarawat's just before the winner for the award of Best Album with Social Message was announced, bringing Sarawat up on stage with a thunderous cheer from the crowd.

Noticing her gaze, Tine quickly inclined his head her way, one hand raised halfway to his chin in greeting, slightly apologetic for his ambiguous restlessness as a rectangular, self conscious smile was plastered on his flushed face. The woman smiled back thinly and turned back around to face the stage, her eyes double their size with amazement.

Oh my god! Was that Sarawat's non-celebrity boyfriend? What the heck, she had thought that he was a model or something before she noticed them share a quick peck while watching one of the flashy performances on stage, its luxurious laser illumination bathing both men in a dreamy cascade of glowing light. It felt almost incriminating that she had accidentally thieved a glimpse of the sweet moment that solely belonged to the two of them. She sneaked another look at the fair skinned man who gawked ahead with a star struck look on his face, completely mesmerized by his lover on the big stage.

Sarawat's long fingers were carefully holding the heavy, golden award that he had received from the beautiful show hostess just mere seconds ago. He changed his footing, shifting closer to the microphone and blinked owlishly out over the sea of people under the bleary lights. The musician felt slightly overwhelmed and tried to find the silly face of his boyfriend amongst the crowd to have something safe and stable to focus on. Tine was his anchor. And there he was, leaning forward in his seat with big, shiny eyes boring straight into Sarawat's soul and then Tine lowkey raised his hands, brandishing two thumbs up in the musician's direction with a cheesy smile on his face. Sarawat stifled a chuckle. What the hell, Tine looked ridiculous. But fuck, he just loved this man so much.

Tine's breath hitched when their gazes locked over the space and light spanning the distance between them. His fingers twitched at the unanticipated jolt of electricity running through his body, short circuiting his brain. It suddenly reminded Tine of that first time he went to Sarawat's concert together with Green five years ago, already then subconsciously wishing for the musician to notice him out of all the people there. (Yes, yes. Both Boss and Green were insufferable, gloating at any given chance about how they had so masterfully plotted to get them together again.) And here Tine was now, making eyes at Sarawat unashamedly, proudly. His boyfriend looked like some otherworldly creature with that arrogant tilt to his chin, his tall frame backlit on the stage.