Extra: A trip to heaven (I)

Sarawat stared frustratingly at his annoying boyfriend who had stopped midstride and thrown the offending backpack in the middle of the trail. They had just gotten off the bus in a remote area in Nepal, at the foot of the Himalayas. White mountain peaks were surrounding them on all sides and the air was crisp, even if a little chilly.

"Put on the fucking backpack! We just got off the bus!"

"That's what I'm trying to do," Tine hissed while straightening out his knitted sweater and the t-shirt underneath that had ridden up and twisted around his midsection because of the supporting backpack straps that he had looped too tightly around his waist. He had felt so uncomfortable that he had to take off the backpack and correct the clothes before proceeding further. "I'm not going, looking like- like this," he motioned with his pale hands at the rumpled clothes, a slice of his abs peaking underneath and making Tine shiver at the chilly air hitting his skin.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Sarawat asked with a sour twist to his mouth, motioning to the vast space and beautiful highlands around them, some village people and European tourists staring at them a little further away because of the ruckus that they were causing. Tine flushed but then smirked back, a trait he had picked up from his boyfriend. Sarawat hated that smirk on Tine. It irked him when the other man could pull off both being sexy and cute so effortlessly, switching easily between those two with just the blink of an eye.

"Well, you for example," Tine replied, cold fingers trailing suggestively over the revealed skin of his abdomen, the backpack forgotten at his feet in the dirt. Sarawat exhaled, turning his head to one side and blinking rapidly, keeping his frustration at bay. What a brat. He then strode quickly over to his boyfriend, grabbing his provocative hand sternly. Sarawat would gladly replace it with his own any other time but they had promised to meet with Type and Man just further up the trail, at an information spot for tourists. The other couple was going to take them out sightseeing, hiking or whichever other touristy thing and then drive them to their lodging.

"And it's working," Sarawat mumbled hotly, staring darkly at the fair skinned man, who fidgeted bashfully under the attention. "Can't wait until tonight, when we're alone," Sarawat added brazenly and Tine flushed instantly, ripping his hand out of Sarawat's loose grasp to hurriedly tug at his sweater and cover himself up from his boyfriend's scorching gaze.

"Asshole," Tine mumbled without any malice, the tips of his ears turning red. The musician smirked. And there was the cute bunny that he knew, instead of the smoldering tease that Tine had been mere seconds ago.

"Let's go," he motioned with a long limbered arm in the vague direction of their destination at the crown of the hill. "Your brother and Man are probably waiting for us already." God forbid if Type got any more excuses to rate Sarawat out.

"Yeah, yeah," Tine muttered while bending down resigned, throwing the heavy backpack around and slithering into the shoulder straps. "You just want to impress my brother, that's all."

Sarawat arched his angular brows, letting them rise up under his fringe, lips pursed. No shit.

"Can you blame me? He's been sending me passive aggressive texts for these past couple of weeks. I gather he's very excited for our visit," Sarawat added dryly.

Tine snickered, hands on the shoulder straps and bending his head down to hide the amusement dancing all over his expressive face.

He had glimpsed one of those messages and it had been pure gold. Tine had never seen Sarawat try to act so accommodatingly before. Type was however going to wear his boyfriend's patience out pretty soon. Oh, god. Tine would not want to be present when Sarawat finally exploded, then Type would have to finally eat up all the rude shit he had been spewing under the authoritative excuse of being Tine's older brother.