Part 17

"You're awake?" Tine asked hoarsely and looked blearily up at Sarawat, rubbing at his eyes. The other man was sprawled on his side next to Tine, reclining on one elbow and fiddling with his phone. He was very naked, the comforter barely covering him at all, the length of his golden skin on display amidst the bright color of Tine's bed sheets. Dark brown, disheveled hair was covering his eyes as he was looking down at the device in his hand, lips lax in the default bow shape. Pretty, Tine's hazy brain supplied.

"Obviously," his boyfriend muttered, eyes still focused on the screen. Asshole. Tine furrowed his black eyebrows, eyelashes fluttering at the bright light filtering through the open windows behind Sarawat. A thought popped suddenly inside Tine's still drowsy head. There had been a shutter sound that had woken him up.

"Hey, did you take a photo of me?"

Sarawat looked up alarmed, eyes wide, frantically shaking his head, hair flying, while trying to hide his phone under a pillow. Tine pushed up on his elbows, slightly wincing at the movement and reached for the other man with grabby hands, struggling to get the device out of his boyfriend's iron grip.

"Come on Tine," Sarawat pouted, looking down at the ruffled hair in his embrace, trying to hold Tine still by pinning him down to his chest with one arm, the other hand trying to sneak lower and hopefully cope a feel of that nice ass. "Let me have this."

Not willing to extort much power this close after waking up Tine just thumped his head on the taut muscle of Sarawat's chest, catching musician's wandering hand on his lower back and just holding it there, entwining their fingers.

"Fine, I want pictures of you too then," he threatened and rolled away to reach for his phone, hand faltering when he remembered that his phone was still dead, which made him also recall the reason for the technological issues he had been experiencing for the last couple of days. Tine flopped dramatically back into the pillows, instantly sending particles flying into the air and then gently gliding back down through the sunrays pooling into the room.

"I don't want to go to work tomorrow," he quipped suddenly, blinking up at the ceiling and then rubbed at his already mussed hair. Tine exhaled ambiguously.

The thought of going out in public suddenly made him apprehensive. It was rather tricky to assess this soon the damage his confession and those revealing pictures might have made on their reputation. Obviously Sarawat did not care, he could just do his thing and let the agency handle all the aftershocks but Tine still had to go work, where he had to sit down in meetings with serious people in high positions. The industry that he operated within would surely perceive this as a highly unprofessional scandal.

Tine winced, scrunching up his pointy nose. Fuck. This was a mess. He did not regret any of it but it was still a chaotic fucking mess that he really could have been without.

And how the fuck had he managed to drag himself to a club yesterday? It must have been a bout of infectious insanity caught from his friends. Well, that or he had just been really drunk. Hopefully no one had noticed him and Sarawat being up in each other faces in that dingy bathroom.

"Then don't," came a stoic reply beside him and Tine just rolled his eyes. Says the celebrity that had to promote his first album by participating in embarrassing variety shows. Some things were obviously not always optional when striving to fulfill a lifelong dream.

"Hah," Sarawat exclaimed suddenly, peering at his phone confusedly and making Tine snap his head around in interest. He had taken out the device and started fiddling with it anew during Tine's dramatic spiel. Romantic. Seeing the questioning look on Tine's face, the nicely shaped eyebrows arched, he passed the device over.