Part 16 🔞

Note:

This chapter is pure smut, just a heads up in case someone wants to skip the heavy mature scenes. The main story will pick up in the next chapter, so do not worry to miss any important plot development.

Uh, and one might need holy water after reading this, becuase I sure do.

And don't forget to use protection! Remeber this is just a fic.

End note.

Sarawat threw Tine backwards on the bed, the other bouncing on the mattress minutely from the force and then coming up instantly to recline on his elbows, his chest heaving. Tine looked up, his sharp face upturned and pupils blown, lips flushed and puffy. Those pajama pants were not really doing anything to hide the straining tent in them.

Sarawat smirked, one corner of his pouty lips twisting upward. His dark eyes trailed over the beautiful sight sprawled in front of him on the bright bed sheets. He reached down with nimble fingers to tug his white t-shirt over his head, muscles splaying from the movement and drawing Tine in. Tine licked his lips, pushing a little more upwards from the bed to get a better view of his stripping boyfriend.

Sarawat threw the t-shirt haphazardly in a random direction of the organized bedroom, hair ruffled and then proceeded to slowly pop open the buttons on his jeans. His big eyes flickered forward under the disheveled fringe, lips parting while he stared intently at Tine, eyelashes at half-mast.

"Wat," Tine whispered hoarsely, his hands gripping the sheets and legs spreading slightly, body buzzing with a current of arousal. "Don't tease."

Sarawat tilted his head, chin up, pretending to consider the request.

"What's the hurry?" He asked, eyes glinting mischievously and hands still on the fly of his jeans. Tine had been teasing him for weeks, years even, both fucking with his head and his heart. He was not the one allowed to get impatient right now. However Tine was not in the right mindset to see the point of whatever disclaimer Sarawat was trying to make.

"Whatever asshole," Tine murmured and pressed the heel of his hand down on his erection, palming himself through the thin pajama pants. He threw his head back at the sweet friction, exposing the pale, long neck. Hips buckling. It seemed that he had to take this into his own hands, literally.

That certainly got Sarawat to hurry the fuck up. He quickly shimmied out of his jeans, kicking the offending piece of denim away and leaving him just in a pair of black boxers. His gaze heatedly traced all over Tine's fair skin that was stretched on display before him, the narrow waist and tight abs, followed by a chiseled chest and sloping, strong shoulders. His eyes backtracked and zeroed in on Tine's pale hand that was now tugging down the hem of his pajamas, flashing a stripe of more fair skin and creeping inside to pawn at his own cock, the pink head flashing between the strokes. Fuck. Tine would be the death of him.

Hurriedly Sarawat crawled over the bed on unsteady limbs and stopped between Tine's spread legs, the other still not paying him any attention, lost to his own device, breath getting more stuttered. Shit. Sarawat felt his own dick strain his boxers, balls heavy, heat pooling in his lower belly. He would certainly have to enjoy this view, but some other time, right now he had another end goal with this endeavor.

He grabbed Tine's cotton clad thighs and hauled him closer, making the other man lose his breath as he flopped down fully onto his back with the forceful movement, being dragged over the sheets closer to the other man's crotch. Sarawat let Tine's round knees sprawl on each side of him, still gripping his supple thighs, squeezing the flesh there. Tine blinked his eyes, raising his head, appraising the miles of golden skin and lithe body between his legs, a hand still lazily touching his dick.