Part 13

Tine was in a meeting when the phone started going nuts in his pocket. The incoming notifications, one after another, intensified the sound of the vibrations and made people swivel around in their seats, casting judgmental glances across the conference room table at him. Even the bald guy that was speaking while showing a minimalistic presentation paused shortly, sending Tine a patronizing look. Whoops. Tine should put his phone in airplane mode at work from on. He slid down slightly in his seat to take off the pressure on his thigh so that the vibrations would not be heard as much and peered at his laptop busily, pretending to take notes of the guy's droning monologue.

The notifications kept coming and Tine juggled his leg in annoyance. This was getting ridiculous. What the fuck had been leaked this time to wreck so much chaos on his social media accounts? Well, he would not get to crack that mystery until the end of this totally meaningless meeting. He glanced at the female seated next to him, catching her scrolling through facebook on her phone under the table. Her head snapped around, sensing his glance and she flushed, hastily shuffling the device in her jacket pocket.

Everyone piled gratefully out of the room once the meeting ended, no one even bothered to stay and make small talk with the moderator. Tine flopped down on his seat once at his desk, exhaling frustratingly and taking out his phone. That had really been one of the more awkward meetings that he had taken part of. Some people should learn to plan better and not schedule meetings with half the department to discuss trivial things.

Unexpectedly someone tapped him with a soft drink on his shoulder. Tine he looked up the slender arm holding the can, fining the female colleague that had been scrolling through facebook during the meeting, smiling down at him.

"You should've just told them it was an emergency and sneaked off. Anyone would've been jealous to have an excuse to get out of there," she said and chuckled, her eyes sparkling. "Is everything alright, that wasn't a real emergency, was it?"

"Ah," he glanced at the neglected phone in his hand. "I haven't checked yet but it shouldn't be anything serious." She nodded and thrust the drink in his direction. "Thanks," he said a little forlornly, taking the cold can slowly from her hand and then watched her walk away.

She had a really nice body, his hindbrain noted, a perfect S-shape. Tine leaned backwards in his chair to follow her with his eyes all the way through the office and out into the hall. He frowned, just now remembering that he had seen her with Mil, she had been one of the colleagues to tag along to lunch with them sometimes.

The phone buzzed in his hand, claiming back his attention. Tine unlocked the device a little numbly, getting overwhelmed at seeing all the notifications scrolling over the screen. He had been tagged in numerous social media posts, which was expected. However what he did not expect was the pictures at the end of those tags. Although it was not that bad, Tine mused.

It was several snaps of him and Sarawat at a restaurant, after the fan sign, walking in the park. He swiped quickly through the images, looking for something more incriminating but the pictures were rather innocent. If not for the accommodating text, trying really hard to sell them as boyfriends going on dates, it could have been any other friends just hanging out. He did not doubt for a second that whoever had taken these, had probably more incriminating evidence as well. It was just a matter of time now. Tine bit his squishy lower lip, furrowing. Were they being followed?

In the end he forwarded the pictures to Sarawat.

Tine:

I told you no PDA!

[image attached]

[image attached]

Sarawat: