Part 19

Tine exhaled and sprung up from his seat, diving for his phone between the pillows on the grey couch. He would not sit there and sulk like some lovesick loser without even trying to sort this shit out. Sarawat should fess up. He unlocked the phone and opened the Line chat with Sarawat.

Tine:
Where are u I'm coming over

***

As soon as the door opened Tine was hauled into the apartment by the collar of his red and black-checkered shirt and into a heated kiss with his boyfriend. Their lips mushed together forcefully and Sarawat slipped a hot, roaming tongue inside Tine's stunned mouth. Tine instinctively braced his hands on Sarawat's lean hips, his long fingers clutching at the other man. Spit was making the corner of Tine's mouth wet as their tongues interwove passionately. Sarawat sucked on his tongue, making Tine's blood strum inside his veins.

Feeling the first licks of arousal tingle down his nape, Tine moaned against Sarawat's mouth and his boyfriend dropped one hand from his shirt, placing it instead around his lower back and pulling Tine closer. Their bodies collided forcefully, Sarawat's sturdy thigh slotting between Tine's long legs and their chests bumped flush against one another. Sarawat rubbed his thigh against Tine's crotch agonizingly.

The oxygen was however running out quickly and Tine tore his mouth away but Sarawat kept leaning forward, petulantly chasing after Tine's puffy lips. He smooched Tine noisy on the moist lips and then draped himself over the other man in a hug, breathing humidly against the side of Tine's face. All happy, very much like a cat that got the cream.

"I make a public confession and you come instantly running into my arms," Sarawat rumbled against Tine's temple, his breath scorching Tine's skin. "Maybe I should've done that sooner. Hm?"

Tine exhaled, his chest heaving as he tried to regain his composure, his dark eyelashes fluttering. He had to regain his straight train of thought before he was lost to the desire burning within him.

Tine softly pushed his boyfriend away, keeping a pale hand at the collar of his sweatshirt to at least maintain some sort of connection between them. Sarawat stared at him through the parted, dark fringe that was framing his face, eyes bottomless and lips parted. A pink tongue darted out to swipe at his bow shaped upper lip. Tine's eyes tracked the tiny movement.

"Sooner? What, like during high school?" Tine whispered harshly, his gaze still on those lips. Sarawat's eyes instantly widened and he jerked slightly, Tine's grip on his clothes choking him a little bit. He opened his wide mouth but had no clever retort to Tine's smug question. He clamped his lips shut then, raising his chin up defiantly all the while glowering at his boyfriend. Tine steadily met his gaze. "Can you elaborate on that?" He bossed, trying to keep up a front even though he was starting to feel a little anxious.

Sarawat raised a hand, clasping it around Tine's loose grip and pulled it from his sweatshirt to bring it to his lips instead, mouthing at Tine's smooth, warm palm. Feeling a little overwhelmed, Tine ripped his hand out of the musician's grasp and stomped over to the fancy kitchen. He needed something to cool him down right now. Sarawat was testing his patience, both in the good and the bad way. Many important things had been left unsaid this way before, left in the dust because of the insane pull that they felt for each other.

"Tine," Sarawat beckoned as he sauntered after his boyfriend, a hand in the pocket of his jeans. Observing his childish antics.

"No," Tine said as he harshly set a glass of water on the marble kitchen counter, the clunk resonating through the big room. He gave Sarawat a patronizing look. "You need to tell me the truth. I'm tired of this," he raised his voice a notch and waved a hand, motioning to the space between them. "You have always been keeping stupid secrets. First Green being boyfriends with Dim, making a fool out of me at uni, and now this thing with having a high school crush or whatever."