Part 23 🔞

Note:

The time has come for another unholy round of smut! I guess no holy water will save me now. See you on the other side.

If someone does not want to read the heavy mature stuff then feel free to skip to the next section in this chapter, separated with the usual three stars, waaay down below ;)

Same warning applies as the last time, this is just fiction so do not try this at home.

And honestly, this chapter was an nightmare to edit, it took me forever, so let me know what you guys think. Yay or nay?

End note.

"Fuck, Tine," Sarawat whispered hoarsely. "What do you want to know?"

Tine stroked his hands over Sarawat's back, feeling the outline of his traps under the soft sweatshirt and then sloped his hands upwards to the other man's strong neck, feeling his pulse quicken. He lifted Sarawat's heavy head from his own shoulder, tugging not so kindly at the small, fuzzy hairs at his nape, thumbs grazing his sharp jaw. Sarawat's round pupils dilated looking down at his boyfriend. Expectant.

"I would like to know everything," Tine said simply, quick eyes darting over Sarawat's face, trying to find purchase on each and every feature of his chiseled appearance, punctuating to the other man that he meant it. That he was serious about it. About them. Then he smiled sassily, cheeks dimpling slightly. "But first I would like to know if you're going to keep that promise," he added. Tine's hands slipped swiftly down to the other man's chest, before Sarawat could even say anything and he pushed at the hard planes of muscle, making the musician roll over onto his back in surprise, big eyes blinking rapidly.

Sarawat bounced faintly on the mattress, feeling boneless and just riding out the waves from the powerful shove, long legs sprawled on the side of the bed and toes grazing the chilly floor. Tine followed suit, climbing up and efficiently straddling the other man, his sturdy thighs clamping on each side of Sarawat's trim waist and denim clad ass rubbing unintentionally against his crotch. Whoops. Sarawat let out a hiss at the minutely friction, sweet anticipation building up within him. Tine would never fully understand what effect he had on his boyfriend. Every little thing he did was enough to drive Sarawat mad.

Tine arched his fine brows triumphantly, dark orbs glinting mischievously under his disheveled hair, placing one claiming hand on Sarawat's naked abs where his sweatshirt had ridden up in the tumult, feeling the other man's rapid breaths below him. The skin of his palm was hot like a branding iron on musician's skin, an electrifying promise of things to come. Tine suddenly felt thirsty.

Sarawat stared hypnotized at the handsome man towering above him, fingers grazing the smooth blankets below him. His gaze fluttered over that creamy skin, almost porcelain in the pale, bluish light and followed the contrastingly hard muscles of his chest and abdomen, gaze finally landing on the open fly where Tine's dark boxers were peaking out dauntingly. Sarawat almost whished that Tine had went commando while wearing his jeans, now that would have been even hotter. Unf. Not being able to hold back he placed his hands on Tine's supple thighs, kneading the lithe muscle. He wanted all of Tine, always and especially now.

"I'm good at keeping promises," Sarawat replied smirking slowly, lips jutting out in a twisted bow while his half lidded eyes gazed intensely at the other man above. His deft hands crept past Tine's thighs and then skimmed over his lower abs, playing with the hem of his boxers. Sarawat then buckled his hips slightly, suggestively thrusting them against Tine's ass. Feeling jarred from the other one's obvious arousal against him, Tine flushed, his cheeks and neck getting a shade darker in the shadowy room as his fingers scrambled along Sarawat's skin to find support. Aw, fuck. That was too cute. It was so easy to rile him up. Or maybe it was just the effect that only Sarawat had on him.