Ch. 4 My name is Erik

Erik held his breath as he pulls the young female into his arms as he kicked his feet to push himself up for air since the water isn't that deep for him, but for a child, it seems massive. The dark-haired male coughs a little as he looks down to study the little girl. The fifteen-year-old male immediately noticed that the little girl appears to be ten-years-old with medium-length wavy blonde hair and is wearing a white dress with blue floral patterns, white leggings, and small black boots. 

" Where did you come from?" Erik curiously asked himself as he carries the blonde-haired female out of the water and onto the dock. 

Once the blonde-haired female is safe, Erik gets onto the dock, and he kneels beside the young female. The dark-haired male gently placed his fingers against the young child's neck as the young male sighed in relief when he feels movement, which lets him know that the young child is breathing.

" What should I do?" Erik curiously asked himself. " Madame Giry is probably busy helping the owner with this important client of his," The dark-haired male tells himself as he sighed in frustration, and he gently takes the blonde-haired female into his arms.  

" Knowing Madame Giry. She would not want the child to get sick," Erik mumbled as he carries the blonde-haired female to a Swan-like bed, and he gently puts her down. 

Erik leans back as he curiously stares at the blonde-haired female, who is peacefully sleeping on his bed

" I remember Madame Giry left some of Meg's old clothes in a box," Erik tells himself as he turns around, and he walks away to get some clothes for the blonde-haired female to wear since the one she is wearing are wet. 

Erik stops walking as he pulls a curtain to the side, and he sees some boxes on the ground. The black-haired male rummage through the crates as he smiled in relief when he sees Meg's old clothing. The young male grabs the outfit as he curiously studies it, unaware that the young female is waking up. 

At the Swan-like bed, Lucille slowly opens her eyes, and she blinks when she sees a stone ceiling. The blonde-haired female gasped in surprise when she remembers herself falling from the Chapel and into cold water. The young female sits up straight as she looked at her surroundings to see that she is inside a dark place, but she could see what is around her due to the area having many candles. 

Erik blinked when he hears a gasp, and he turns his head back to see the blonde-haired female is awake. The black-haired male held the clothes to himself as he turns around, and he walks up to the young female. 

" I see that you are awake," Erik calmly yet curiously tells the blonde-haired female. 

Lucille blinks when she hears a velvety, male voice call out to her. The blonde-haired female turns her gaze to the right, and she kindly smiled when she sees the young male from earlier standing beside the Swan-like bed.

Erik blinked when he sees the blonde-haired female kindly smiling at him. The black-haired male glanced at his piano as his eyes widened when he sees his mask is next to the music sheet where he last placed it. The young male began to panic when he realized that the young female is staring at his half disfigured face.