Ch. 10 What game are we going to play?

It is the morning of the next day, which means it is Christmas Dady. Lucille wakes up from her slumber as she runs off to Erik, who is sleeping on a black couch across from the Swan-like bed. The blonde-haired female stopped running as she stands in front of the black-haired male. The young female innocently giggles as she gently pokes Erik's disfigured face, which wakes the young male up from his slumber. 

" Someone is awake," Erik mumbled as he sits up straight, and he gently pulls Lucille to a hug. " Good morning, My Little Angel," The black-haired male affectionately kissed the blonde-haired female's head. 

" Morning, Erik! It is finally Christmas," Lucille excitedly tells Erik, which made the black-haired male warmly smiled. 

" Indeed, it is. Again, Merry Christmas to you," Erik gently pinched Lucille's cheek with his finger, which made the blonde-haired female kindly smiled. 

" I am going to eat breakfast with Madame Giry and Meg," Lucille excitedly tells Erik. 

" Okay. Let me escort you," Erik stands up, which caused Lucille to step back. 

" I will go on my own! The hallway is not that scary anymore, remember because you put lanterns on the ground so that I can walk safely to your lair," Lucille warmly smiled at Erik. 

" Alright," Erik amusedly chuckles. 

" I am going to walk you to the grand doors at least," Erik softly yet firmly tells Lucille as they walk away from the couch to the dock where the black-haired male helps the blonde-haired female get on the boat. 

Lucille excitedly sits on the boat since she remembered Madame Giry telling her that she is going to be eating breakfast with her and Meg and that the older female is also going to give her Christmas presents. 

Erik grabs the wooden paddle as he steers himself and Lucille across the river to the other side of the lair. The black-haired male gets out of the boat as he then helped the blonde-haired female get out. 

" I had so much fun last night," Lucille happily tells Erik as they walked towards the grand doors. 

" Did you?" Lucille stops walking as she turns her gaze to Erik. 

" I did," Erik responds as he politely nods his head. 

" That was the best Christmas ever for me," Erik honestly tells Lucille, which made the blonde-haired female smile in glee. 

Erik opens the grand doors as Lucille stepped out. 

" I will see you later!" Lucille waves goodbye to Erik as she runs down the candle-lit hallway, and she disappears. 

Erik's gaze saddens when he sees that Lucille is gone. The black-haired male turns around as he closed the grand doors behind him. The young male sadly sighs as he walks away to entertain himself by playing music on the piano. 

With Lucille, the blonde-haired female safely makes it to the hallway of the Opera House as she steps out of the storage room. The young female looked at her surroundings as she runs off to meet up with Madame Giry and Meg at their home. 

Ten minutes later, Lucille finally arrives at Madame Giry's home. The blonde-haired female opens the door, and she steps inside. The young female looked straight to see Madame Giry and Meg quietly eating their breakfast. 

" Good morning, and Merry Christmas!" Lucille happily greets Madame Giry and Meg as she walks up to the two females.  

" Good morning, Lucille, and Merry Christmas," Madame Giry politely greets Lucille with a hug.