Ch. 20 Happy Valentine's Day!

Ten minutes later, Lucille finished taking a shower, and she gets out of the bathroom, wearing a towel on her head and a bathrobe on her body as she runs across the hallway to her bedroom. The blonde-haired female gets inside her room as she closed the door behind her. 

" What should I wear?" Lucille curiously asked herself as she walks up to her closet. " Since Mama Natalie says it's Valentine's Day and that people celebrate their loved ones. I can wear this," The blonde-haired female happily pulls out a pink dress from the closet.

" Erik says that Pink is a pretty color even though he told me that not a lot of people like it because it is not a bold color

" Erik says that Pink is a pretty color even though he told me that not a lot of people like it because it is not a bold color. He said that he loves the color because it is gentle and sweet," Lucille whispers when she remembered her conversation about their favorite colors and how Pink is one of Erik's favorites. 

Lucille puts on her pink dress, white leggings, and cream-colored boots as she runs out of her bedroom to the kitchen. 

" Mama Natalie! Can you help me tie the back of my dress, please?" Lucille politely asked Natalie as she turns her back on the black-haired female. 

" Of course," Natalie warmly smiled at Lucille as she turns off the stove since she finished making breakfast. The black-haired female grabs a cloth as she wipes her hands with it. The older female then stands behind the blonde-haired female as she begins to tie the back of the young female's dress. 

" Thank you!" Lucille happily thanked Natalie. 

Natalie twirls Lucille, and she smiled at the pink dress that the blonde-haired female is wearing.

" You look beautiful, Sweetheart," Natalie compliments Lucille. 

" Thank you, Mama Natalie!" Lucille kindly smiled at Natalie. 

" Ood! Ood!" Adrien slammed his small hands on the high chair since the black-haired male is getting hungry. 

Natalie amusedly giggles. 

" Go sit next to your brother. He is getting hungry," Natalie tells Lucille. 

" Okay!" Lucille politely nods her head as she turns and walks up to Adrien. " Are you hungry, Adrien?" The blonde-haired female politely asked the black-haired male. " Mama Natalie is going to serve us food," The young female affectionately ruffled her younger brother's hair.

" Ya!" Adrien clapped his hands, feeling happy that he is going to get his breakfast. 

" Here you go, Children. I made blueberry pancakes with bacon, eggs, and sausages on the side," Natalie carefully placed a small plate in front of Adrien while a medium one is in front of Lucille. 

" Thank you!" Lucille kindly smiled at Natalie as she grabs her fork, and she begins to eat her food. 

Adrien grabs his fork as he begins to eat his food. 

Natalie fondly smiled at her son and stepdaughter as she goes to serve herself something to eat. The older female quietly ate her food while the two children happily talked to each other as they ate. 

Twenty minutes later, everyone finished eating their breakfast. Lucille excitedly grabbed her and Adrien's dirty dishes as she goes to help Natalie washed them. 

" Mama Natalie! Can I take Adrien to see Madame Giry?" Lucille politely asked Natalie. 

Natalie quietly stared at Lucille. 

' I do need to rest, but I feel terrible if Madame Giry watches over Lucille and Adrien at the same time since Adrien recently turned three, and that boy enjoys causing a ruckus,' Natalie worriedly tells herself. 

" I don't know, Lucille," Natalie worriedly tells Lucille. 

" I promise you that I will help Madame Giry watch over Adrien," Lucille tells Natalie as the blonde-haired female stare at the black-haired female with a hopeful gaze.

' Well. Lucille is going to be eleven soon in April,' Natalie remembers. ' And she does love to play with Adrien,' The black-haired female warmly smiled. 

" Alright. You can take Adrien with you to Madame Giry. But, you two must return for dinner since you can eat lunch with her," Natalie tells Lucille. 

" Okay!" Lucille happily responded. 

" Let me get your Chocolate Cream Puffs. They are cooling down since I did not want the chocolate to get melted," Natalie tells Lucille as she walks away to get the blonde-haired female's pastry. 

Lucille turns to Adrien as she carefully pulls him out of his high chair. 

" We get to see Erik today," Lucille softly tells Adrien. 

" Ric! Ric!" Adrien gleefully smiled as he clapped his hands. 

" Lucille," Natalie calls out to Lucille. 

" Coming!" Lucille gently puts Adrien down as she turns and runs up to Natalie. 

" Here you go. Be careful and make sure Adrien does not wander off, okay. Also, help Madame Giry with whatever she needs help with, okay," Natalie gives Lucille the box of Chocolate Cream Puffs. 

" Will do!" Lucille happily tells Natalie as she turns to Adrien. " Let's go, Adrien," The blonde-haired female held her hand out to the black-haired male. 

" Ya!" Adrien smiles as he walks up to Lucille, and he takes her hand in his. 

The two siblings waved goodbye to Natalie as they walked out of their home and headed towards Madame Giry's home. 

At Madame Giry's home, the older female is quietly drinking tea with Erik, who is boredly looking out the window. The black-haired male's nose scrunched when he sees couples walking by the Opera House with a loving gaze. The older male annoyingly rolled his eyes when he sees a St. Valentine's Festival getting set up nearby. 

" I hate St. Valentine's Day," Erik mumbled. " Why does such a holiday even exist?" The black-haired male curiously asked Madame Giry. 

Madame Giry opened her mouth to say something, but she stopped when she hears the door to her home opened and closed. 

" Happy Valentine's Day!" Lucille happily calls out to Madame Giry and Erik as she and Adrien enter the room. 

" Suddenly, I don't mind it," Erik softly tells himself as he turns to Lucille and Adrien while Madame Giry amusedly stared at the black-haired male.