Ch. 13 Box of Macaron

Once everything calmed down, Madame Giry packed all of Meg's belongings as she and the younger blonde-haired female entered Monsieur Beaufort Mercier's office. 

" Madame Giry. Young Meg. What can I do for you two?" Monsieur Mercier politely greets the two females. 

Meg silently stared at Monsieur Mercier while Madame Giry speaks to him.

" Monsieur Mercier. I wanted to inform you that I am going to leave Palais Garnier for the day since I am going to drop my daughter off at my sister's place since Meg misses her aunt and cousin so much," Madame Giry calmly explains to Monsieur Mercier. 

Monsieur Mercier blinked in confusion as Madame Giry continues to speak.

" Do not worry. I shall return to the Opera House the next morning to make sure that the ballet dancers get prepared for the Spring Musical," Madame Giry firmly tells Monsieur Mercier. 

Monsieur Mercier politely nods his head. 

" Of course. I shall have Madame Alexandria watch over the ballet dancers for you," Monsieur Mercier reassured Madame Giry. 

" Thank you. Meg and I shall get going," Madame Giry politely nods her head while Meg faked a smile since she still does not like the idea of leaving Palais Garnier to live with her maternal relatives. 

" Have a good day," Monsieur Mercier waves goodbye as he watched Madame Giry and Meg leave his office. 

Madame Giry and Meg walked towards the rehearsal room where Madame Alexandria is watching over the older and younger ballet dancers. A knock grabbed everyone's attention as Madame Alexandria turned to see Madame Giry standing by the door with Meg hiding behind her since the younger blonde-haired female does not want to look at her friends. 

" Madame Alexandria. Can you watch over Meg for a bit?" Madame Giry politely asked Madame Alexandria while Meg sadly frowns since she had a feeling that the older female is going to see Erik, to let him know that the younger blonde-haired female is leaving. 

" Of course," Madame Alexandria politely nods her head as Madame Giry leaves Meg at the rehearsal room. 

At the lair, Erik is quietly braiding Lucille's medium length hair since the blonde-haired female wants her hair to get braided. The black-haired male wears a concentrated gaze as he tries his best to make the younger female's hair look beautiful. The sound of a door getting knocked grabbed their attention, which caused the younger male to stop braiding. 

" I will be right back," Erik softly tells Lucille, who politely nods her head. 

Erik stands up as he grabs his mak, and he puts it on his disfigured face as he walks away from the Swan-like bed. The black-haired male gets on the boat as he steers himself across the river to the grand doors. The young male gets out as he walks up to the doors, and he opens it to see Madame Giry. 

" Madame Giry," Erik politely greets Madame Giry as he glanced to the left of the hallway to make sure that the older female came alone. 

" Madame Alexandria is looking after my daughter for the time being as I speak to you," Madame Giry explains to Erik, who turns his gaze to her. 

" Erik. I am going to leave Palais Garnier for the day to drop my daughter off at my sister's place," Madame Giry informs Erik. " Can you please watch over Lucille for me? Her family is still at her relatives' place, and they would be staying there for a while and will return for New Years," The older female explains to the black-haired male. 

" Of course. Be careful," Erik softly responds to Madame Giry since the older female is like a mother to him despite the two not being related to one another.