Ch. 17 That voice

Raphael smiles in relief when he sees that the song has finished, which means he can take Lucille and bring her back to their guest room. The blonde-haired male fixed his collar, and he was about to walk up to the two younger figures, but he stopped when he sees Natalie grab hold of his arm. 

" Natalie?" Raphael turns his gaze to Natalie, who kindly smiled at the blonde-haired male. 

" Let's go dance, Darling," Natalie happily tells Raphael. 

" Now," Natalie's loving gaze quickly turns into a stern one. 

" Y-Yes, Dear," Raphael nervously laughs as he lets Natalie drag him to the dancefloor. 

Lucille immediately noticed her parents at the dancefloor, and she brightly smiled when an idea hits her. The blonde-haired female quickly turns to Erik, who is still holding her hand. 

" Erik! Can you play the piano for me while I sing?" Lucille politely asked Erik. 

" You want to sing?" Erik asked, sounding worried. 

Lucille excitedly nods her head. 

Erik worryingly sighed as he politely nods his head since he does not want to hurt Lucille's feelings. The black-haired male walks away from the blonde-haired female to the orchestra while the young female runs up the stairs, and she turns to the male singer. 

" Is it okay if I can sing?" Lucille politely asked the male singer. 

" You know how to sing?" The male singer curiously asked Lucille. 

" I do. I had practice," Lucille reassures the male singer. 

" Well, then, show everyone what you can do," The male singer reassuringly smiled at Lucille. 

" Thank you," Lucille kindly smiled at the male singer as she turns to the dancefloor where everyone is staring at her. 

" What is Lucille doing?" Natalie softly asked Raphael. 

Raphael stayed quiet when he sees Lucille on top of the stairs and looking down at everyone with a friendly gaze. 

Lucille turns her gaze to Erik, who is sitting on the piano and is giving her a thumbs up. The blonde-haired female nervously smiled since it is her first time singing to everybody since she has mostly sung to the black-haired male. The young female looks back at everyone as she kindly smiled at them. 

" I have decided that I am going to sing a song to everyone so that everybody could continue to love one another into the new year," Lucille happily tells the crowd as she glanced at the musicians. 

Everyone stayed quiet as Erik begins to play the piano, and other musicians started to perform their specific instruments. 

Lucille begins to calm herself when she hears the melody, and she starts to sing. 

Everyone held their breath as they stared at Lucille in admiration when they hear the blonde-haired female sing for the first time. Natalie proudly smiled at her stepdaughter as she turns her gaze to Raphael. 

" That voice," Raphael mouths out when he sees an older female with long wavy red hair and kind brown eyes wearing a dark blue dress as she stands where Lucille stood. 

'Magnolia,' Raphael thought as a tear fell from his eyes as he finally sees Lucille instead

'Magnolia,' Raphael thought as a tear fell from his eyes as he finally sees Lucille instead. ' It has been so long since I last heard your angelic singing voice. I did not know our daughter will inherit your musical talents,' The blonde-haired male warmly smiled at his eldest and only daughter. 

" Natalie," Raphael turns to Natalie as he lightly grasped her hand. 

" Can I have this dance?" Raphael politely asked Natalie.

" Of course," Natalie warmly smiled at Raphael as the two begin to dance with other couples dancing around them. 

While everyone dances, Matteo stood beside Enrique as he stares at Lucille in admiration. The brown-haired male can't help but fall in love with the blonde-haired female.

" Enrique ¿Es posible que un ángel se reencarne? Si es así, Lucille es el ángel más hermoso que he visto en mi vida," Matteo softly tells Enrique. [Enrique. Is it possible for an angel to be reincarnated? If so, Lucille is the most beautiful angel I have ever seen in my life.]

Enrique glanced at Matteo as he warmly smiled, feeling glad that the Crown Prince of the Spanish Kingdom has fallen in love. 

Monsieur Mercier brightly smiled when he hears Lucille singing for the first time. President Bonaparte turns his gaze to the older male. 

" Monsieur Mercier. Who is that young lady with the voice of a lovely goddess?" President Bonaparte curiously asked Monsieur Mercier. 

" That young lady is Lucille Bernard. She is the daughter of the late Magnolia Bernard, who was once known as Magnolia Couture, the Flower of Palais Garnier," Monsieur Mercier proudly tells President Bonaparte. 

" Will that young lady be in future plays and musicals? If so, you got yourself a star," President Bonaparte lightly pats Monsieur Mercier's back. 

Monsieur Mercier hummed as he glanced at Raphael, who is dancing with Natalie. The blonde-haired male has officially started to work on the grand Chandelier with his men. So, the older male hopes that the other male would not mind Lucille be his lead star for the upcoming plays and musicals.