part 01

Shayam. Sala sahab believe me khushi is putting false allegations over me. I never been cheated rani sahiba. Ara why will i cheat her when i love her so much these two gupta sisters are laying. They are trying to bring rift between us. Don't trust them they are truly home wreckers. He try to convince arnav with his fake tears and love.

Manorma. He is saying right arnab bitwa. These both are so cunning. I've seen this phati saree to seduce him from your back. First i hadn't believe but after seeing them together two or three times then i got to know about her true colour. I know you won't believe me that's why I've prove for that. Look she fished out her phone from her small bag and passed to arnav.

Khu. Plz believe me arnab ji. They are lying i didn't do anything. I know i had done some drama to trap him so could he tell your where about but i hadn't have any bad attentions. i did for you only.

Anjali. Chota don't see her tears she is utterly lying. Mammi is right even i had seen her with my husband. First i hadn't trusted my eyes but when shayam ji told me about her being seducing him then i believed on my eyes. She is so clever and bitch arnav. She is spoiling our lives.

K. Nhi di plz let me explain......

Anj. Its enough khushi ji. You have spoken alot and we heard alot now we won't trust you specially me.i had considered you my sister and even fought with my brother for your rights. But what you did you tried to break my home.  How dare you.  Chota I can't bear this girl just do something as soon as possible. Other wise I don't know what I'll do in anger.

Payal. You guys are doing wrong.  This man is bastard. He is behind you only for your money nothing else.  He is a liar as well as a criminal who had done loads of bad things in his past and even doing it still. Plz believe us.  Khushi my sister is right she is  an innocent. Infect this man had tried to played with her life. He had came in our house as a pg and told us being bachelor and alone.  We being fool believe over him and gave hand of khushi in his.  But fortunately we had got to know about his true colour and threw him out from our house.  But still he hasn't stopped and keep following khushi. 

An. O really if that is the truth then why she didn't tell us.  As I remember she used to come every day here then why she didn't tell about his true colour

P.  She hadn't told because of you. She wanted to see you happy that's why she  kept all her pain inside. Plz trust jiju plz di.

Khushi look at Arnab and kept her hand over his chest.

K. Look in my eyes and tell can I do it.  I agreed you had doubted on me before but now i think after all those things which happened between us They cleared your misunderstanding.  I'm not lying Arnab ji. This man is so bad. He is deceiving Di as well as you.  Plz trust me Arnav Ji Plz.

Arnav look at her blankly and pushed her away slightly.

Ar. If you are saying truth then prove it. Khushi widen her eyes to listening him. She can't believe he needs proof to trust her

K.  You don't trust me. She chocked

Ar.  I'll if you will bring proofs.  He spoke sternly making her shock hell out of her. 

K.  I I don't have any proves because he had destroyed all.nk ji Plz tell him. She stutters. 

Nk.  Try to understand Nanab. But he stopped when Arnav showed him hand to stop

Ar.  Your these tears won't prove anything khushi.   They had proved against you. But you dont have. That's mean they are saying truth and you are lying.

K. Arnab ji she whispered stumbling back

Nk.  Khushi ji. He immediately held her on  time
Before she fells down.

Nani.  Chota let her explain

Ar.  She had explain already Nani but she hadn't proved anything.  She was just saying him by tongue but there was not any valid evidence. You know khushi I had started trusting you when you saved me from kidnappers and all. I thought it was all lie which I had seen with my eyes.  Might it would be my illusion.  But you broke my trust again. After my kidnapping you still didn't stop and keep seducing him  and maybe had done all filthy things with him which I can't imagine. 

P. Jijuuuu

Ar. Basssssss it's enough I can't bear anymore.  From past two hours I'm listening your lies but not anymore. I'm not that fool who will trust this girl again. I've done for once but not anymore. Khushi I had started loving you. But you finished again because of your greediness.  You know whole way I was planing our future and about our married life.  I thought now everything will be alright. But your proved me wrong and keep  spreading your shit around.  Look at my Di she used to trust you more than anything.  Infect she used to fight with me for your rights. But what you did you tried to spoil her life. How dare you. How could you do this with my sister.  I had given you right to play With my feelings. But I can't bear anyone who will play with my sister.  My sister my Di is my life and if someone try to hurt her then he is not more then my enemy whom I can't bear for a second infront of me. From now own you are my biggest enemy whom I hate so much.  Yes miss khushi kumari  gupta.  I hate you I hateeeee youuuuu toooo the core.  He roars making everyone shiver in fear except khushi who is still looking at his face without any expressions. 

Ar.  Get out from my house right now. I can't handle your presence here.  Just get the hell out of here. He held her hand and started dragging her with him.

P. Plz stop don't do this she is an innocent. Plz believe us.

Akash. If you kept your foot outside of this mansion then you will never see me in your life ever payal.  Payal got stopped over her place and look at him shockingly. 

Payal. Khushi she sobs to seeing her sister. She wanted to do something for her but instead of doing it she is standing here between those hypocrite people.

One second Arnab singh raizada.all turned and found nk is standing with blood shot eyes.  He marched toward Arnav fastly and gave him nicest slap over his cheek making him fell on the floor

Arnab. Nkkkkkk he about to raise his hand when nk pushed him again making him stumble.

Nk. Don't you dare Arnab Don't you dare.  Today you proved it you loves only your family and Di.  For you this girl is nothing but a door mate whom you can kick whenever you want.  She done everything for you.  Infect put her life in danger for you to safe you.  She even let this man come near her so could she bring you back home. But what she got in end.  Hate ,venomous words   Wow great.   I'm impress my raizada. You can be a bast business man but you failed to being an husband or seeing the truth. 

A.  Nkkk

N.  Just shut up ok just shut up. I never seen such a stupid man in he world.   Who can't even see real colours of people. But you know what you are same like this man who don't care about anyone's feelings so you and your sister deserves him only. He is the only one who suits you in your family nor khushi ji who always kept you people before her.  Anyways you won't understand anything so it's better I should leave now. Because I can't live in that house where like you people live. Be happy with your so called Di and asshole jija.  Let's go khushi ji.  He held her hand and stormed out from there leaving them standing on their places.

Outside.

Nk is walking along with khushi and trying to talk to her but she is not answering him neither she is reacting for anything.  

Nk.  Don't worry I'm with you khushi ji.  I won't let anything happens to you.  I promise.  Hmm he said cupping her face.

Ku.  Arnab she whispers keeping hand over her heart but before she complete her sentence she fell down in nk arms making him scared shit out of him.  

Nk. Khushi jiiiiiiiiii

How's it. My first ever attempt over Arshi. I  hope I didn't write worst.  Finger crossed 🙃

Precap ......khushi in hospital.

Arshi_fan_204