Part 17

Votes are going down day by day and still you guys wants me to update it. If you want I can end this story in few chappies but don't complain me after that why I did it .....

Happy reading

As shayaam heard the news he decided to sneak from there but before he do Arnab see her and run towards him to stop him

Ar.  Where you thinking to going.

Sha.  When everything has finished then what's the need to living here.

Ar. What do you mean

Sh.  Means now I have nothing to do with your sister. I've gotten which I wanted she has already given her property to me so now I don't need that wife who can't conceive neither she can walk

Ar.  You bastard what are you saying he said jolting him by his collar.

Sh.  Don't touch me ok.stay away from me. And about your sister  then I never loved  her Neither I'll do ever.  I always loved Khushi Ji. She was my first love.  You know when I had seen her first time my heart beat had been stopped. She was my idol wife. So I started chasing her everywhere and one day my passion made me successful and I got engaged with her but unfortunately she got to know about me being married. I tried my best to make her understand but she didn't listen to me and broke all ties with me and you know for whom for you and for your sister. But still I didn't accept my defeat and continue my plannings but once again I couldn't get her and she got married to you.  Kya Kya nhi Kia is larki na tumara lia even she got ready to give her life to safe you from kidnappers or better to say from me.

Ar. Means she was right she was saying all the truth. He chocked

Shayam smirk and pushed him

Sh. Yes she was right. She was always right but look at the irony after doing everything for you still she got  abused and gotten tag of  characterless. And you know your Di who is laying inside she had known all this but she kept quite for me. She behaved selfish for her ownself and for me bcz she didn't want me to lose.

Ar. You are lying right.  He muffled

Sh. No way why would I lie. Anyways I don't care about anyone now I've got what I wanted I don't wanna see you any of them saying this he walked out from there leaving  Arnab in broken state.

Ar.  Khushi Khushi what I did  with her How can I do this to you.  I I he screams and started crying bitterly getting all attention of hospital.

In om

Khushi is standing near the window when pari cAme there.

P. Mumma

K. Pari you here

P. Mumma I'm hungry. She pout

K.  It's ok baby mumma will give you food. Let's go with me. She smiles and left holding her hand

In kitchen.

Khushi is chopping  veggies but her concentration is on Arnav and his words. His every kind of word is piercing  her heart. She is trying to forget but she is not able to do it and just feeling so much pain bcz of it.  While thinking about him she didn't realised when she cut her finger with knife.

P.mumma what you did she shrieked to seeing blood coming out from her finger.  Khushi smiles and fisted her hand to let her blood come out more and more.

P. Mumma what you doing.  Blood is coming out more she cry trying to open her fist but she is not opening it and keep pressing it. Suddenly she stumble and fell down when Arnav pushed her and pick up his daughter in his arms