Part 4

Thanks for your votes and comments.♥️

After six months

Arnab is sitting in his room looking at someone's picture

A. If you won't had been done that then might we would had been together but you didn't care and still hurted me. I had trust you khushi. I thought everything will be alright but you spoilt everything. Our over going relationship collapsed on the floor just because of your being greedy for money. But you know what I feel anger on me. Always I tried to love you after neglecting your mistakes but you always broke my heart and show you me that I shouldn't trust like you person who doesn't care about someone's feelings.

ASR. Lavanya calls him names and stood besides him. Arnav immediately turn off the phone hiding his tears.

L. What happened asr

Ar. Nothing you tell why you cAme here.

L. Wo Di was saying me that when we are going to get marry. I mean she wants us to get tie before her baby comes.

Ar. I'm sorry lavanya but I'm not ready yet. I needs time.

L. You are still thinking about khushi right.

Arnav. No it's nothing like that why I'll remember her. He stammered

L. It's good for you. Other wise

Ar. Excuse me are you threatening asr

Lavanya fake laughs and change the topic.

L. I just wanted to see your reaction that's why I said she giggle.

Ar. Can you plz leave me alone. I wanna spend sometime with my own self.

L. Yeah going. I just had cAme to ask you can you give me some money I need to some shopping

Ar. I had given you last week. Where are they

L. Don't forget I'm Girl and girl needs to buy so much things. So plz give me

Ar. Fine he took out phone and sent her through his phone.

L. Thank you asr. She kissed his cheek and left from there.

Ar. Di have put new bone in my nack. He irked.

Ar. But khushi never asked me for money and if she took even hundred rupees then she used to return me. Shut up arnav don't think about her. She has left your life but your mind is still a-cupid with her thoughts.he throw his phone and walked out from there in anger.

A girl is shown working in some office having pen in her mouth when peon comes there.

P. Khushi Mam sir is calling you.

Khushi lift up her eyes and smiles.

K. I'm coming. SHe closes the file and left with him.

In cabin

K. Sir you called me.

It's Samar miss khushi.

K. Uff ok Samar.

S. Good for you. Come and grab seat.

Khushi nodded and set there.

S. So tell what you wanna take. Tea or coffee

K. Right now nothing. You tell you have some work.

S. Ku I can call you only for work.

K. Plz Samar tell fast. I've to do loads of work.