Part 30

Happy reading

Don't leave me she let out a sob making his heart bleeding to seeing his love crying. He never thought that she will  ever think he will leave  her. No way how can he leave her when he loves her more than anything.  She is part of his life. His jaan whom he can't even imagine to leave her. If she goes somewhere for second that time he feels like his breath has been stopped and she is saying he will leave him.  How can she thinks like that.  How can she.

K. Arnav.

Arnav look at her and Kisses her forehead lingering his lips there little longer..

Aso. I will never leave you Khushi. Don't ever think like that. Your Arnav is yours.  He will like to die but won't leave you. Understand.  He caresses her hair and peck her forehead again.

Aso. Though  now one new life is growing inside you who is symbol  of our love.  You are going to give me such a big happiness and you are thinking I'll leave you. No way Khushi we both will grow him up together. We will give our both love to our baby.

K.  Baby her voice cracks hearing about baby

Aso. Yes we both are going to be mummy daddy. He chuckle having cloudy eyes

Khushi smiles in tears after hearing him.

Aso.  I'm so happy  Khushi thank you so much for this such a good news.he run his fingers on her soft cheek and smooch her soft lips. 

Aso.  I love you Khushi.

K. I love you too Arnav.  Saying this she hugs him tightly. 

Maya.  Arnav.  Both Parted away from hug and found maya is standing in the door having grumpy face.

Aso. Maya what you doing here.

M.  I just came to Congress you she gave him fake smile hiding her anger.

Aso.  O thank you. 

M. I thought that wether whatever happens you will be mine forever but maybe your love was weak which got finished as your second wife cAme. You disappointed me Arnav.  She fake sobs making Khushi clutch his shirt.

Aso.   I'm sorry  for all that maya but I didn't have choice  to move on though why I won't had moved on when you already had cheated me.  He spoke in sarcastic way making her little worried

M. What do you mean she stammers looking at him

Aso. Nothing darling go and take rest.  You would be tired.  Though I've to spend time with my wife.  So plz pardon me. 

M. I'm your wife as well Arnav.

Aso. Don't make me open my mouth and get out from here before I do something worse. He roars making her scares. She gulp and immediately run away from there saving her life. 

K. Arnav.
Arnav smiles at her and kisses her forehead lovingly.

Aso.  I can't wait to see our baby Khushi.

K. Me too she giggle joining her forehead with him. 

After sometime

Arnav brought Khushi downstairs and made him sit on the sofa.

Pinky.  I'm so glad that you cAme in my son's life.  Now I can't wait to seeing my little pota Poti. Khushi blush deeply.

Ani. Khushi she took her name and hugged her
Tightly.

Ani. I'm so happy for you. Anshu claps his  hands giggling happily to seeing his Chachi smiling.

K. Anshu meri jaan she took him in her arms and kisses his chubby cheek.