Part 27

Happy reading

Don't touch my wife he held her hand and pushed her back coming between Nani and Khushi.

Nani.  Wife she stammers.

Aso. O I think you don't see news or better to say your grand son didn't tell you about Khushi's and mine marriage. So let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Arnav singh oberoi the husband of Khushi singh obroie.  He said giving her a tight smile.

Anjali. Khushi Ji where were you ha. Do you know how much we missed you.

Aso. O plz ha. I know that how much you missed her after misleading your brother for kicking out Khushi from your life.  So plz stop this drama infront of me. It's won't change your image which I've been made in my mind.  Understand. 

Ar.  Khushi his eyes twinkle when he saw her standing in the door holding Arnav's hand.

Ar. Wow Khushi I was missing you only and you got appeared. Might if today I would had wish for something else then also I would had been gotten. He swiftly comes down and rushed towards Khushi in excitement. 

Ar. Khushi. He sobs and about to touch her when Arnav pushes him away. 

An.  Chote.  She screams saving him felling  down on the floor. 

Aso. How dare you to tex my Khushi when I had warned you to stay away from her.

Ar. It's my and Khushi's personal matter you stay out of it.

Aso. I'm her husband and I've right to interfere in it.  You can't stop me to doing it.

Ar. Husband and you.  Are you joking.  I was ,is and always will be her love. Isn't Khushi.

Aso. I think you need treatment that's why you are spiting shit without realising anything.

Ar.  Khushi you itself tell him that how much you love me.

K.  I never loved you mr raizada.  Though you had married me and even I lived with you for 6 months but I never felt anything for you except hate. I love my Arnav only. You are nothing to me  but a past whom I've been forgotten long back mr raizada.

An.  Don't say this Khushi. Our chote has been changed. I'm sure he will keep happy to you. Plz come back to him

K.  Huh that person is giving guarantee of her brother who itself is sitting in his house breaking her marriage.

Ar. Khushi I'll do everything for you. But just come back

K.  I don't wanna come back mr raizada. I'm happy with my Arnav who loves me so much.

Payal. Leave all of them. They will say all this shit to you. Don't bother Khushi. Come and sit Ive called amma bua ji. You don't know how much they are missing you.  They gonna be here soon.

K. About whom you are talking jiji. They are not my family. They are only yours.

P. Khushi amma miss you so much even regretting to doing all this with you.

K. No jiji I don't wanna meet them. They had been dead for me that time only when they had  chosen you over me though I was just her sister's daughter nothing else whom they kicked out when time cAme.  I was never been your family. I was just source of money that's why you people were keeping me. Otherwise they would had left me in orphanage long back if money won't had come from my dad's shops.

P.  Asa nhi ha Khushi

K. Asa hi ha jiji. I'm talking to you because you hadn't left my hand in hard time but  that's doesn't mean because of you I'll meet your family no never.