Part 23

Happy reading

It's done Khushi but he stopped when he saw her having tears in her eyes seeing something in his phone.

Aso. What what happened he stammers going towards her. He look at hos phone and closed his eyes feeling guilty to not change his wallpaper.

Aso. Khushi Wo wo

K. It's it's fine she wipes her tears handling his phone and about to go when he held her hand and pulled her towards him crashing his lips with her making her shock hell out of him. Phone slipped from his hand and he kept it on her waist pulling her closer still sucking her lips. Khushi try to Come out from his grip but he keep holding her chowing her lips hungrily after long and satisfied kiss he broke a part and peck her forehead lingering his lips little longer there.

Aso. I'm yours Khushi. I'm yours he peck her cheek and left from there leaving her still in spell of his magic.

At night

Khushi is watching tv getting bored as Arnav didn't come back in hotel after after noon.

K. Where are you Arnav she irk looking at the watch where eight is tucking. Suddenly her trance broken when door bell rang. She tilted her eyebrow and went to open the door.

K. Yes

Man. Mam this is far you. Plz get ready I'm waiting for you outside.

K. Who sent it

Man. I can't tell you mam I'm sorry.

K. Ok. She got confused and closed the door looking at the pack.

She set on the bed and opened it. Her mother got wide open when she saw a beautiful dress conducted with some jewellery and shoe. She is lost in her dress when her phone beeped.

Just get ready and come with driver. I'm waiting for you wifey. Khushi giggle and twirl around keeping dress on her front.

K

K. Arnav she bite her lips blushing heavily. After couple of seconds she grab the dress and went inside to get in it.

After half an hour

She got down from the car and got scared to seeing darkness all around. She swiftly turns to ask driver about the place but got shocked when she find no one there

K. Where he is gone she stammers looking around. Suddenly she shriek when someone kept hand on her eyes

Shshsh it's me Arnav whispered in her ear back hugging him.

K. Arnav she turns and hugged him tightly

Aso. Hey what's wrong why you got scared

K. I don't like to stay in darkness

Aso. I'm here na I'll take care of you like a protector. Hmm he spoke running his hands in her hair making her relax.

K. Why did you call me here she spoke breaking the hug