Part 10

Happy reading

( I'll mention Arnab singh raizada as arn and will mention Arnav singh oberoi with aso. Is that clear and one more thing Arnab is asheesh and Arnav is barun Sobti. )

Khushi. Arnav she whispered

Ani. Yea it's Arnav singh oberoi my brother in low. I know why you feel shocked because you have met two arnavs in your life but let me tell you they have different names. He is Arnav and that is Arnab.

K. Hu ha ha

Ani. I'm sorry khushi I know you didn't like your first meeting. But he was drunk and even in pain that's why he reacted like this. Other wise I never seen such a good human being in my life.

K. But why why he is like this she stutters.

Ani. Come I'll tell you she held her hand and dragged her with her.

Ani. Today is the day when he had lost his wife in a dreadful incident. He used to love her so much. Both were life of each other. Everyday parties used to happened in mansion. all were so happy in this house but we never thought that a one moment will take all happiness of Arnav bhiya and this house. One day while coming from a meeting both were in car when some goons stopped their car and kidnapped her. We all were in shock after hearing about this. Arnav bhiya tried his best to stop them
But they took her with them and then demanded 10 crore. But we never know that they will not returns her after taking money and

K. And

Ani. They might killed them. We couldn't find her body because they had burnt that factory and maybe her also got burnt in fire. She said weeping

Ani. He never smiled after that he became stone. We tried our best to bring him out of his zone but couldn't do. Infect he keep drowning more in that forgetting his own self now his world revolve around pari only. He wanna spend his whole life to do her upbringing only. But we can't see him like this. We just waiting for a miracle when someone comes and help him to get back in his real state. Khushi felt so bad for him and hugged Anika console him.

Ani. Anyways Leave all this and let's go I'll give you another room. You also would be tired. Khushi nodded and left with her.

In room

Ani. This is your room you can stay here. Anyways I should leave now

K. Ani one second

Ani what happened

K. What was his wife's name?

Ani. Maya. Saying this she walked out from there

Khushi set on the bed and drown in his thoughts. She was thinking she is the only one who feels alone but In world there are loads of people who leads their life like this and arnav is one of them. suddenly no where she didn't realised when she lift up her hand and touched her lips where he kissed her. She never felt this magic with Arnab and might because he never Made her feel special. But his touch was magical. A shiver run through her body when his soft hands touched her body. His alcoholic breath made her paralysed and she couldn't even protest when he pushed her and kissed her lips. Even she enjoyed it feeling him so near her.

K. Shut up khushi what you are thinking. Here A man kissed you without your will and you are thinking about that moment. Just don't give damn about it and sleep you have to get up early as well. Saying this she kept her dupata aside and slept on the bed covering herself with blanket.

In morning

Arnav got up keeping hands on his forehead. He is feeling like his head gonna burst out any time.