Part 15

Happy reading

In room

Arnav is sitting caressing his  first wife face on the photo and crying

Aso.  Where you left maya I'm alone.  I'm missing you a lot. He cry

Aso. I've married to Khushi but I don't have any feelings for her. I did out of pity. My first and last love is you only. But still I'm sorry to breaking your promise.  I couldn't  come up fully on my swear. I'm sorry.  Maya I'm sorry.  I hope you will understand that I just wanted to safe her dignity nothing else. I hadn't have any other motive. He sobs hugging her pic. Khushi who saw him crying seeing his first wife picture her heart broke to seeing it.  If he never wanted to do then why he spoiled his life. He had any other choices as well  rather than marrying her. But he chosen this way which don't have any future and she is damn sure he will never change himself and will keep loving his first wife. 

Ani. Khushi what you doing here. Arnav immediately hide the photo and got up hiding her emotions so that they don't get to know about him. 

Aso. You people here.

K.  Ha wo I just had cAme to take my phone.  I'm sorry for disturbing you.

Ani. What are you saying Khushi it's your room and your husband you can never disturb him.  Isn't bhiya

Aso. Yea right he said unwillingly.

K.  Anyways I'm going office as I've some work

Ani. Are you mad Khushi what are you saying. How can you go office on the second day of your marriage

Aso. It's ok Anika even I'm going there only.

Anu. But bhiya you guys have reception  today

Aso. We will come back by that time you just relax.

Ani. Ok then come soon.  Khushi and Arnav nodded and left from there.

In whole way neither Arnav try to talk nor Khushi did. She just keep looking outside and he  was concentrating on the driving.

Aso. I wanna talk to you Khushi he spoke breaking silence between them

K. I know what you want to say. 

Aso. Means

K. I know that you didn't forget your first wife and will never try to move on with me. Wo hi ap ki Phli mohabat thi or raha gi.  You just wanna say me that I shouldn't  grow expectation from you. You will not able to give me that which a husband give to his wife.  It's ok I don't want it and you also don't need to worry about it I'm ok the way we are. I've habit to live like this.  

Aso. Lakin I was

K.  I don't need any explanation when I know everything. Thanks for the lift.  Saying this she jumped out from the car and left inside leaving him alone there. 

Aso. I was supposed to say something else and this girl left assuming whatever came in her mind. He huffs and slipped out from his car shutting the door with bang.  He about to go inside when his phone beep

Aso. Hello who's this ?

Man.  You don't need to know who I'm and from where I belong. That thing which I'm going to tell you you should concentrate over it only.

Aso. What you wanna say

Man.  Khushi whom you married yesterday she is not the way she is looking.  All those things which happened yesterday between you and she. It was all preplanned. She had done it deliberately to trap you.  And even she has got succeeded to Married you even.