Part 07

Happy reading

Arnab brought khushi in his office and made her sit on the sofa without hurting her.

Ar. When there were loads of people to do work then why the hell you climbed over it. Thank god you got hurt on your foot only. Other wise they way you had fallen down you could had broke your head as well. Now show me let me check where you have got hurt. He about to touch her foot when khushi pulled it back making him confused.

K. I just got sprain neither broke my leg so don't need to show your fake concern. It's doesn't suit you. She said calmly making him little furious.

Ar. Let me check khushi other wise pain will get worse and might you won't able to get up from bed for some days.

K. O plz thank you I know how to take care of myself. You don't need to do any favour. Did you get it.

La. He is trying to help you khushi but you are bloody showing attitude. Such a unthankful you are. Anyways It's ok baby if she don't want your help then let her root in hell we also don't care. Let's go.

Ar. But

La. Let it be if she don't want then dont pressurise her .saying this she left dragging him with her.

Ani. Khushi is there any problem between you and Arnav. I've seen these two always try to show you down

K. It's nothing like that Anika. You assumed wrong. Anyways can I get that stool.

Ani. Yea sure. Saying this she brought the stool and kept infront of her. Khushi kept her foot over it and turned it swiftly making shock to Anika

Ani. Khushi what you did. She screams

K. Nothing it just my foot bone had been turned so I just brought it in real place. She got up and slipped in her shoes making her shock.

Ani. You are genius khushi you got alright without any treatment . But how ?

K. Time makes you learn all things. She smiles.

Ani. Acha let's move I've called shivaay he is coming to pick us up. Khushi nodded and both walked out from there.

At home

Khushi is Sitting with shivaay and Anika when Arnav and lavanya cAme there

Ar. Tum theek ho na khushi. He hesitant to ask her.

K. I'm totally fine you don't worry. She said giving him tight smile.

La. He is your boss and I think you should respect him.

K. He is my boss on work place so I don't think it's my duty to respect at home as well.

Shivika look at each other with confused face.

Ar. Ok cut it. I just came here to tell you that day after tomorrow is our fashion show gonna place so I want everything perfect. No any mistake should be happens

K. Don't worry nothing gonna happens. I'll arrange everything perfectly.

La. Why won't be he worried when you are organising. Khushi rolls her eyes and didn't answer making her fums.

K. Excuse me guys I'm feeling sleepy so good night.

Ani. Good night. Khushi gave her smile and left from there without giving glance to Arnav.

At night.

Arnab is feeling restless to seeing her behaviour. He is not able to understand how she have gotten change in blink of eyes. I mean she has changed her everything. Her nature the way of talk her dressing sense her tone everything has been changed. She is not same khushi who used to roam around chirping like a bird. She is different khushi who don't have emotions and even sometime she doesn't care about anyone while speaking.