Part 16

Happy reading

In room

Khushi is sitting under the shower and thinking about her life. Before two days she was thinking Atleast one person she got who is genuine to her and care about her without any problem but here  same happened in which she had gone through 8 month back.  He is same like him. It's just he had married him forcefully and here she got jumped in fire with her own will. When she had known that no One have born to love her. She will never get love then why the hell she got married to that person who is still dreaming about his first wife who already have died. Such a fool she is who spoiled her life with her own hands and became reason of her own pain. 

K. Just take me back god. Just take me back. I don't wanna live anymore in this world. Just take me back. I'm fed up with all those. I can't handle it anymore. I can't handle itttttt she dig her face between her legs and cry bitterly on her fate. Suddenly a pain awoke from her heart and she stood up keeping hand on her chest. She try to breath but nothing is working. She look here and there to find something but there is nothing which could help her she stumbled back when she felt little drowsy. She rub her chest and  move towards door with slow steps. With much difficulties she reached near the door and  about to touch the nob when she slipped and fell there with thud. 

K. Aaaaa she rub her chest and try breath but still nothing is working. Sweat started brimmed from her forehead bcz of  so much pain.  

K. God help me. She gathered some courage and got up with the help of knob and cAme out from the bathroom stumbling around. 

Arnav who entered in his room he irked to seeing her there. He about to go when he stopped to seeing her pale skin and even drained in water.

Aso. What happened to you.  Khushi didn't answer and immediately took out her medicines from the drawer. She about to gulp them when they all fell on the floor making her more restless.

Arnav got confused to seeing her gathering medicine  like her life is depend on them. 

Aso.  One second he goes near her and forward her tablet which has slipped from her hand. Khushi look at him with  tear filled eyes and immediately eaten it.

Aso. Pani. Khushi nodded and gulp all with shivering hand. 

Aso. What happened to you?  Are you alright

Khushi immediately got up and moved back before he touch her

K. I'm I'm fine and I don't think so you should care about that girl who is a gold digger greedy and characterless. 

Aso.  Yh right. I shouldn't dirty my hands do touch like you girl.  Khushi gave him plain look and left from there asking him further questions. Arnav got confused to seeing her behaviour bcz he thought she gonna ask him why he did it why he didn't come back but here instead of it she left without giving him proper glance.

In morning

He goes in pari room and found Khushi is sleeping in her room in uneven state.

He go near pari and kissed her forehead without disturbing Khushi who is still sleeping. 

Pari. Daddy she smiles opening her eyes lazily

Aso. Get up princess you have school today

Pari. You don't worry mumma will make me ready. She said caressing Khushi's hair who is sleeping beside her

Aso. She is not your mumma pari

P. Don't ever say that to me she is my mumma. As her shrill voice irrupted Khushi jolt up from her sleep.