Part 29

Happy reading

In office

Arnav is doing work busy on his laptop when Khushi come there having file in her hands.

K. Arnav there is some problem in this file. Plz check it. Arnav smirk and pulled her in his lap making her gasp

K. What you doing Arnav. It's work place.

Aso. I don't care. He caresses her face and peck her lips.

K. Arnav just let me go. I've to do loads of work.

Aso. Which work. He spoke nuzzling in her hair holding her waist tightly so that she doesn't leave him

K. We can do this at home l.

Aso. But I wanna do here. He pushed her on the table and started placing kisses on her neck Khushi moan and clutch his hair in her fist feeling bliss with his soft touch. Arnav opens her shirt and lick her cleavage holding her hand above her head.

K. Mmm Arnav. Arnav grin and kisses his whole face caressing her bare waist with his big hands. Her white skin turned pink because of his touch.

Arnav open his pant along with her and swiftly enters in her making her gasp. He held her waist and started fucking her throughly he lean over her still thrusting in her and took her ear lob in his mouth. Khushi stretch his back moaning loudly. Arnav came out from her and again popped in

K. Aaa Arnav don't tease me she held it and put it back in her moving with slow thrust. He pushed her hand back and bang her faster and harder.

K. Mmm Arnav mm I'm coming.

Aso. Not now baby he pick her up kissing her and took her in attach bad room which is specifically for him he throw her on the bed and put his shaft again in her.

K. Mmm she hugs his neck and keep seeking pleasure from him. Arnav cups her face and suck her lips fucking her non stop. Khushi growl with her loud ecstasy. Arnav turned her on her stomach and rub his dick over her ass and swiftly popped in breaking her dryness. He lean over her slams in her ass hole.

K. Aaaa Arnav aaaaa she held sheet in her hand tightly controlling her moan but nothing worked and she moan loudly. Soon whole room filled with slapping thighs sound and moan and after half an hour Arnav fell over her unloading himself in her. He pulled her in his arms and caresses her hair.

K. Everyday we are doing this she blush biting her nails

Aso. If I want na then we can do every hour. He winks making her blush.

K. Now let me sleep now. I don't have more capacity to talking to you. She snuggle in his bare chest and slept in deep slumber.

In evening

Khushi opens her eyes and smile to seeing Arnav is staring at her lovingly.

Aso. Did you sleep well. He said tucking her hair behind her ear. Khushi nodded rubbing her face on the pillow. Arnav lean towards her and peck her lips.

Aso. I love you

K. I love you more. He about to lean towards her again when she pushed him and got up giggling wrapping blanket on her body leaving him in all glory

Aso. Khushi he try to catch her but she went in washroom making him laugh at her.

After freshening up she cAme out and found him waiting for her wearing his clothes.

K. Shall we go

Aso. I wanna do more romance.

K. Shut up. She held his hand and Dragged him outside along with her.