Part 2

Thank you so much for votes and comments. Means a lot ♥️.

Nk. Don't worry khushi ji he hadn't deserved you. That's why it's all happened. Might god had decided something more good than that. You don't take tension I know you will get justice and this nk will be always with you. But but he stopped when he didn't get answer which made him confused. he look at her face and found her looking at the floor without blinking her eyes.

N. Khushi ji. Are you alright.

K. Arnab she whispered and kept hand over her chest.

N. Khushi what happened is there any problem. Khushi ji ???

K. Arrrrnaaaa and she fell down on the floor holding her chest.

N. Khushiiiii jiiiii he screams to seeing her sudden condition.

N. Khushi khushi what happened what's wrong with you. Plz open your eyes khushi ji. Don't makes me scared. Your nana Ji is getting worried for you. Plz khushi ji for for god sake get up. But she didn't move a bit and laying there lifelessly.

N. What to do what to do. He look around for help but there is no any trace of an human being who could help him.

N. I've to take her hospital she needs treatment. Unknowingly tears started flowing from his cheeks.

N. I can't stand here keeping hand on hand. I've to take her to doctor. Yes I've to do it. He sobs and immediately picked her up in his arms

After sometime

N. Doctor doctor. He come running in hospital along with khushi who is still unconscious

N. Doctor plz come fast. Doctor come running there along with ward people and immediately kept her on the stretcher.

D. O god she needs urgent treatment. Nurse plz bring her inside.

Nurses nodded and hurriedly went inside of icu along with khushi.

Nk set on the bench keeping hand over his mouth. He can't believe his khushi ji is in this condition. She was that girl who used to made laugh to that person even who would had been crying with hiccups. She was chirping bird who always spread happiness around. He never seen her hurting anyone. She is a pure soul who always spread purity and positivity around people. he still remember when he had seen her first time. He had just got drooled over her to seeing her sweetness. She had became his best friend in blink of eyes and always corrected his words which he pronounced wrong. But he never ever imagined to seeing her without smiling. Her smiley face always gives peace to heart. But today her smile has been lost because of him . She became just a body without soul. He knew that how much she loved Arnab. Infect she done all those things which no one can do. He had known about their relationship and his rude behaviour towards her but she didn't care about it and saved him from the death. But what she got nothing in end bad worlds tag of characterless home wrecker and gold digger. How could they do this to her. How can they forget her favours which she had done over them.she was innocent doll but they broke her today and threw her out like she was a filthy things. Right now he is feeling ashamed to being part of that family who couldn't care about this gem. He will never ever will forgive those hypocrites. He will always hate them.

Mainwhile a nurse cAme there and nk run towards her

N. How is khushi ji.

N. She have gotten miner heart attack as well as she had deep cut in her head which caused her to landing in to this condition. Now your prayers only can safe her. Saying this she left from there leaving him shocked

N. Khushi ji he sobs

N. What you did nanaf. What you did. He cry.

After sometime