part 5

Happy reading

K.  Hello mr raizada I'm khushi your event organiser.  She smiles forwarding hand towards him. 

L.  Khushi you here

Ani. You guys know each other.

K. No Anika I don't know any of them. I've seen them first time. She said pulling her hand back which she had forward to shake with Arnab.

Ani. O I thought you guys know each other. 

Shiv.  Anyways if introduction has finished then can we grab seats.

Ar. Huh ha ha Arnan nodded coming out from his lala land where he was lost in khushi. 

Shivaay. Come wifey he makes her sit and about to grab his seat when khushi spoke

K. If you don't mind mr oberoi can I sit with anika

Shiv.  Yes sure you can.  He smiles and set beside arnav. Arnab got to know she did it deliberately so that she don't need to sit beside him.

K.  We have decided your event in Old London as there are loads of Asian people lives and I think you guys gonna show Asian clothes she it's gonna be big opportunities for you to grab costumers. So what's say. Did you like or you wanna change place.

Arn.mmm it's fine.  I'll like that place.

Ani. Ok great then what about menu which I'm gonna handle

Ar.   That will be continental. He mumbled looking at khushi who didn't give him a single glance. 

Khushi.  Hmm ok then I should leave now I've loads of things to arrange

Ani. Khushi first eat something then you can leave.

K. No ani. I'm not feeling to eat.  Thanks for asking.  I should leave now. Will meet you later.

Shiv.  I won't let you go like this. You hadn't have anything at home even. So plz atleast have little bit

Khushi.  Ok fine.  I'll eat. But can I go in washroom. I I need to freshen up. She said keeping her bag on the chair

Ani. Yes you can. Khushi nodded and left from there hurriedly.  

After couple of minutes

Arnav clear his throats and got up from the  the chair swiftly making all other people confused.

Shiv. What happened Arnab

Ar.  I have remembered I need to call my  Di. Sooo ....

Ani. It's ok you can go. 

Arnab nodded and immediately left towards where khushi had gone.  

Khushi  who is crying leaning to the wall she hurriedly got up wiping her tears when she felt someone is coming. She goes towards sink and clean her  tears stricken face making herself presentable.  After looking herself two or three times.  She worn her jacket and walked out from there.  She is slowly walking in corridor to avoid more Arnav when suddenly someone held her hand and pulled her in some random room making her shriek. She about to scream loudly when man kept hand over her mouth to make her Mouth shut. Khushi widen her eyes when she saw Arnav standing infront of her with blood shot eyes. 

Ar. Don't you dare to shout I'm removing hand from your mouth. Saying this he slipped his hand down and held her arms tightly.

K. What you doing. Let me go. She wriggle

Ar.  First you tell what you are doing here.

K.  For your kind information that company whom you had given contract I'm working there. So it's obvious that I'll be here.