Part 20

Happy reading

In restaurant

Aso. What you wanna eat Khushi.

K. Poison if you could provide. She said sternly playing with spoon.

Aso. Khushi what are you saying

K. Why? won't you be happy if I'll die. She spoke giving him a tight smile.

Aso. Are you mad why will I be happy if you will leave this world.

K. I don't know but I know you surely will be happy.

Aso. Ok cut it I'll order on my own. Waiter

W. Yes sir

Aso. Can I get two plate of lasagna with mash potato and two smoothies.

W. Yes sir.he write it down in his copy and left from there

Aso. Khushi pani pee lo.

K. I'm not thirsty.

Aso. For how many days we will be like this. I want us to move on. If this will be continue then

K. Then we will get separate. That only I Want. I want us to get divorce as soon as possible so that I could sigh in relief.

Waiter. Sir your meal

Aso. Khushi sit down he goes towards her and makes her sit.

Aso. Ok now we won't talk about that. you don't get angry and have your food. Look I've ordered Delicious food. Khushi look at him angrily and pushed the plate away earning attention from all people.

K. Stop controlling me. Since I've cAme in your life you are just busy to get me in your hands and using me like a puppet. Khushi do this do that eat this eat that. I'm fed up now with all this shit mr oberoi and don't want to obey your fuckin orders. And this your stupid food  I hate it I don't like it neither you . She pushed the glasses away and stormed out from there leaving him numb there.

Waiter. Sir are you alright.

Aso. Huh ha he fetch out some money and left from there Thrusting in his palm

Outside

Khushi is walking fastly on the road crying bitterly. His every action is revolving around her eyes. His shouts his hate for her and now the way he is behaving like nothing happened and pampering her like a baby after doing all that shit. She hates him. She hates his all action. She just wanna do something and wanna go away from here so that she couldnt see any of person who hurted her. While thinking all things she didn't realise she is walking on the main road.

Aso. Khushi Khushi he come running behind her hit suddenly stopped when he saw a car is coming in full speed towards her. His face got pale and he run behind her to stop her

Aso. Khushi he held her elbow and pulled her towards him making her hit his chest

Aso. Have you got mad how can you walk on the road like this. If something would had been happened to you then

K. I would had died simple. Atleast I  would had get peace in grave

Aso. Dont do this Khushi Plzzzzzz it's hurt the way you behave.

K. What about me ha. Whom you tortured every day not physically but mentally for sure. You were killing me slowly slowly every day. You behaved like I'm a giant doll whom you can use whenever you want and when you get fed up you throw away. I was getting mad day by day. I wanted to speak but there was not anyone who could listen to me. I hadn't do anything but still I bore all punishment. You claimed me being characterless and gold digger. You didn't leave a chance to humiliate me and now you are saying I shouldn't do this and should behave good with you. How can you thought ha. How can you thought I'll be normal when I have been gone through from all these. I hate you Arnav singh oberoi I hate you so much. She pushed him and run away from there leaving him being broken. He used to think he will never hurt someone but today he proved himself wrong and broke an innocent girl who was might  already devastated.