Part 24

Happy reading

In morning

Khushi stir in sleep and smile to found Arnav is staring at her elegant face putting his whole weight on his hand.

Aso.  Good morning. He whispered tucking her hair.

K. You got up so early.

Aso.  I didn't sleep whole night. He said hovering on her Making her gasp

K.  Why ? Why you didn't sleep.

Aso. How would I sleep when an angel were sleeping besides me. He  spoke nuzzling in her hair.

Khushi giggle feeling tickling sensation bcz of of his nuzzles.

K.  Arnav stop it. It's tickling.  She giggle Arnav lift up his face and peck her cheek.

Aso.  You are alright right. He spoke kissing her  lips.

Khushi. I'm fine.  She blush bending her head down.

Aso.no I thought maybe  last night  sourness won't go till now.

K.  Stop being shameless she spoke hitting his shoulder.

Aso.   Ara if I won't be shameless with my wife then  with whom will be.

K.  ok leave me I've to take bath.

Aso.   why ? Can't i romance with with wife

K.  Ara it's 10 o clock.

Aso.  So he said kissing her fingers. 

K. So so I've to take bath.

Aso.  It's fine come we will take together. He said pulling her with him

K. Arnav she blush holding  the blanket which she has been wrapped around her naked body.

Aso.  Ara what happened. Don't need to hide. I've seen everything last night.  He said pulling her in his lap.

Aso. Don't be shy wifey bcz your Husband is so Romantic and  it's won't be good if you will be shy.he whispered sucking her  lips

K. Tch I didn't even brush. My mouth is stinking she pout angrily hitting his shoulder.

Aso. So what if you didnt brushed your taste is still so good. He winks pecking her jawline.

K.  You are so shameless Arnav. Now I'll call you shameless singh oberoi only. 

Aso. You can call me anything I don't mind. Now shall we go for bath  or you wanna stay outside little longer and want me to keep kissing you.

K. No no I'll go for bath. 

Aso. Ok let's go then. He picked her up in his arms and went in bathroom closing the door with bang. 

After sometime

Khushi is getting ready when Arnav back hugged her.

Aso.  Today where you wanna go. 

K.  Anywhere unless you are with me. 

Aso.  I'll be with you everywhere. He smiles  caressing her face. 

K.  When we are going home

Aso. Why? what happened. Have you got bore with me

K.  No it's nothing like that. But it's just I think it's got little longer to be here.

Aso. Yh right will think about it soon. But right now I'm thinking to enjoy my all these days with my wife and show her all  love which she deserves. He grin pulling her closer.