Part 3

Happy reading

Nk is sitting in doctors room when doctor came there.

N. How's khushi ji doctor

Do. She has fainted because of stress I had told you to not give her any kind of stress it can take her life as well. But I think you didn't take my words seriously and she got hyper. Anyways right now she is alright but if again something happened like this. Then now she has got only miner heart attack but soon she can get big one which can take her life as well. So think before giving her any tension

N. I'm sorry doctor. But now I'll take care of her properly. You don't worry.

Do. Good and plz try to listen her everything which she says. Don't say no for it. Let her do whatever he wants. Anyways i think she will get panic more to staying in hospital so it's better you take her home tomorrow she will feel relax

N. Ok Thank you doctor. He shake his hand with him and left from there.

Next morning

Nk is sitting waiting for khushi when she opens her eyes lazily.

N. Khushi are you fine. He got happy to seeing her waking up.

K. Arnab.

Nk got worried to listening his name again from her mouth

N. Khushi ji im nk I mean your nanna ji.

K. Oh she put weight over her arms and set on the bed leaning over it.

N. How are you feeling khushi ji.

K. I'm fine nana ji.

N. Do you need anything. Shall I bring something for you.

K. No thank you I'm fine nana ji. Don't worry. Anyways nana ji can you talk to Doctor for discharging.

N. No that's not needed doctor already have given permission for it. He smiles.

K. Then I think I should get ready I wanna go home as soon as possible. I wanna meet my maa and bau ji.

Nk got tensed to hearing her.

N. We will go somewhere else khushi Ji. You don't need to go there.

K. That's my house nana ji. Why will I go somewhere else. Thus my parents would be waiting for me. I don't wanna Make them more worried.

N. But khushi ji try to understand

K. I don't wanna hear anything. We are going and That's final. Before he speaks something she already left to change her clothes.

N. Now what to do. She is not ready to listen anything and if I told her then she will get ill again. O god what to do. How will I handle her. He said bitting his nails in tension.

In mansion

An.  Chota I've made your favourite toast and half fried egg. She said serving him in plate. But she got confused when he didn't answer her.

An. What happened Chota.

Ar.  Nothing Di.  Saying this he stated eating his breakfast silently. 

Nani.  Payal Bitya come and have food with us.

P. No thank you Dadi ji. I've already eaten. She said bit rudely

Ak. How you are talking to Dadi payal.  She is our elder so respect her.

P.  This house people lost respect from my eyes that time only when they didn't stop their son for kicking out an innocent.  Anyways I don't think so it's gonna be leave impact on you so it's better I keep my mouth shut.