Chapter 17

Hermione hardly slept that night. She was worried about what Draco was going to say and how he would react to what she had to say. She was up before him and figured that she should repay him for getting her breakfast and coffee from the other morning. She headed out and found a coffee shop and picked up two large coffee and some pastries for them to have for breakfast before heading back to the hotel. Draco was still sleeping when she came back, and she put a warming spell on one of the coffees so that it wouldn't get cold. She really didn't know what she would do if she didn't have magic. It helped with the little things. 

"Morning beautiful," A while later, Hermione looked up from her book when she heard Draco's voice. 

"Good morning Draco; I went and got us some coffee; yours is on the table."

"Thank you, dear; how are you this morning?" Draco came over and sat in the chair that was next to Hermione's.

"It was a nice walk, and I have almost finished my book. So a good morning for me so far. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you for letting me get caught up," Draco intertwined his fingers with Hermiones' and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Of course," 

"Did you sleep, alright?" Draco looked over at Hermione, knowing very well that she probably hadn't. She looked exhausted. 

"Not really. I went to bed really late and then was up fairly early as well. I talked to Ginny on the phone last night,"

"What about?"

Hermione frowned a bit. She didn't want him to be mad at her. "Well, about you and I,"

"What did she say?"

"She was happy for me. Happy that I am happy." 

"Well, that is nice; see it worked out,"

"We also talked about how we were planning on moving in together,"

"We were?" Draco was confused about the tense that Hermione had chosen. He was under the impression that they had decided to move it. Not thinking about it.

"Well, she is afraid that the press would spin and make it seem like a big scandal. Seeing as it is pretty close to when Ron and I broke up. I mean, I still want to move in with you, Draco. I don't want to be on the front page of the Profit, saying that I cheated on Ron. I...I don't think I could handle that. I was hoping you would be willing to wait a couple of months and then move in together."

Draco stood up and kneeled in front of Hermione. He kissed her nose and then looked her deep in her eyes. "Of course, Hermione. I understand. I wouldn't want anyone to misunderstand what is going on. I only want you to be comfortable and happy. I will do whatever you want."

"We can still have dinners and go out. There are plenty of things to do in the muggle world. We could see a show when we get back. I have to find a dress for George's wedding."

"Everything is going to work out, Hermione. Don't worry about any of it." Draco picked her up right out of the chair and spun around, and sat down. She was now sitting on his lap, and she leaned her head against his chest. 

"Any ideas on how to break it to everyone?" Hermione had been thinking about it most of the morning. 

"I could come to George's wedding with you," Draco didn't exactly know if the Weasleys would want him there, but they certainly couldn't curse him at their son's wedding.

"I would have to talk to George about it," Hermione sat up and looked at Draco. This was going to be harder than she thought. The beginning was going to be hard for them. She hoped that they could fight it out together.