all I have are negative thoughts

The Tybur family. The name every eldian in Marley has envy for, and all for the same reason. They have wealth. They have influence and they're untouchable. But there is another name. Another name which is less hated by the eldians of Marley. But rather they take pity on that family. Because that family is cursed and in every sense of the word. You see just like the Tybur family the Lockhart's had a titan that was passed down through generation. But for a different reason. The "titan" that the Lockhart's had was cursed. It had no "time limit" of thirteen years. But would, in turn drive it's possessor to insanity if not passed down after the thirteen years. The user would continue to live on. But he/she would be insane to the highest order. This doesn't mean they were loud and couldn't shut there mouthes, but that was certainly a possibility. Insanity varies from person to person. Some (and most) become loud and obnoxious. Others become obsessed with the ideals of life and death. Some want to strike fear in the hearts of everyone just for the fun of it.

But there is one. That, instead of becoming insane. Spiraled into depression. And with no mental help. He simply stopped caring. He stopped caring about what people thought. He stopped Caring about the people around him and he just...shut down.

Within the Lockhart mansion that sat in the center of liberio. There was a dungeon. The dungeons purpose wasn't to punish someone however, no, it was to keep everyone safe. Because you see. The dungeon held a young boy. He was no older than 14. He was chained up in a X position in the middle of a small room that was bellow the mansion. This was his dungeon his cage. With no human contact since he inherited the Evangelion. But there was one person who came by every so often to give him his food and let him use the toilet. A young girl around his age, definitely no younger that 12 but no older than 16. She had silky black hair that was often tied in a ponytail. Her frame was slender but well built as opposed to Y/n's starved and malnourished self.

She was kind to him. Always having a smile and was the only one who would sit down and have a chat with him. The guards never minded her as well. After all, the were eldians and she was a warrior I'm training. But the guards never told her to leave instead they informed her if Y/n was unusually quite or if he had been sick.

The two got one well when all was said and done. She taught him how to read and write even going as far to show him how to draw. Sometimes she would bring down a chess set and they would play. Often she would win. But instead of rubbing it in Y/n's  face she showed him where and when he went wrong.

The large metal door swung open. The loud creaking noise it made and the sudden light that entered the room mildly annoyed Y/n. But seeing who entered put a small smile on the young boys face.

Y/n:"p....peick" Y/n's voice came out low and raspy, it hurt him to speak.

The girl, now know as peick, smiled even brighter as she slowly approached Y/n with a bowl of soup in her hands.

Peick: "I made you a little something that should help your throat" the sound of her voice was heavenly to the young boy. It was as if the angels themselves were singing to him.

Y/n: "c...can you get me d-down peick? everything hurts"  he was practically begging her at this point. The unbearable pain of being strung up in the X position in midair put immense stress of his muscles and bones.

Peick: "shh shh I'll get you down no need to worry yourself" her tone became hasty as she quickly set the soup down onto a chair and made her way to the boy in distress.

Fishing a set of keys out of her pocket, peick unlocked the lock on the pulley system that kept Y/n suspended in the air and slowly and gently lowered him down onto the cold stone floor.

Y/n looked at the soup that peick had made for him. It was a simple chicken soup. To the youthful boy it smelled like heaven, it was probably the best meal he'd ever seen.

Y/n:"t..thank you peick" the black haired girl smiled gently. She picked up a small spoon and collected some soup with the spoon and waved it Infront of Y/n's face.

Peick:"open wide" giggling she managed to get Y/n to open his mouth. A light blush appeared on his face as peick fed him.

Y/n:"I can feed myself peick"

Peick:"I know but this is more cute"

A few minutes passed of the same practice. Y/n opening his mouth and peick feeding.
A silence filled the cold room, though it wasn't an awkward silence but more of a comfortable silence.

Y/n:"peick....how's your father?" He was nervous to ask the question. He knew of her father's weakening state. Recently he had become incredibly I'll but since he was eldians he didn't have the healthcare that Marleyans have access to.

Peick: "he...he's on his last legs, the doctors I don't know how long he has left *crying* it could be weeks or days or hours I just feel...so useless" she started to cry. It hurt Y/n to see her in such a state.

The sound of Y/n's  chains moving caught peick by suprise. Y/n wrapped her in his comforting embrace in an attempt to calm her troubles. But in truth he had no empathy for her father or any eldian. What would you expect from someone who's been locked up their entire life. The only human contact he had was peick and the only other eldians he knew of were his parents who locked him up in this iron tomb.

Peick returned the embrace and hugged
Y/n as tight as she could. They are only children and have to face this cruel world, it's only natural they group together.

Peick:"t..thank you so much Y/n"

Timeskip. The next day.

The large metal door once again swung open as the creaking of the metal woke Y/n from his slumber. Not one but two shadows cast over Y/n. He tried to see who it was. He recognised the first figure as peick but the second one was face more masculine and built, definitely an adult male. Maybe a captain of some sorts.

The man held a cane as he walked. He slowly approached the sleepy Y/n and poked him with the cane.

???:"rise and shine maggot" the sound that emitted from his mouth was rough and low with a commanding tone.

After getting no response from Y/n the man decided to raise his cane in the air, prepared to strike Y/n.

Peick:"sir that's not necessa-" she was cut off as the man struck her with the cane instead.

???:"you want to protect this worthless piece of garbage? And take his place for his punishment?" The man raised his cane once again prepared to strike the young girl.

Peick:"commander magath!"

The sound of chains moving caught there attention and within a split second Y/n jumped on magath's back and started to strangle him.

Peick:"Y/n! Let go of him!" Y/n did as he was told but looked at peick in shock and confusion. This was the first time she'd ever yelled at him in any manner.

Y/n:"I..I.." he was lost for words he didn't know what came over him but to see his only friend be stricken by magath built up a furry inside him.

Magath:"I should have you killed!"

???: "You'll do no such thing commander" another person appeared from the door. This time it was a young man with long blonde hair and a finely cut beard. This was Marley's most important and powerful person. Willy Tybur.

Magath:"lord Tybur! I wasn't aware that you was going to come down here yourself!"

Willy:"that is quite alright commander. You, girl what is your name?"

Peick:"P-Peick finger sir!"

Willy:"peick be a dear and help Y/n out of his chains, we have much to discuss"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Done. Obviously this is a new AOT book. I knew I wanted to do an AOT book but my two previous attempts were complete flops. They had good ideas but the execution was all wrong. So to make up for my mistakes I've made this and I promise my self I WILL NOT restart or rewrite this or unpublish it or cancel it.