eight

*Zacky's POV*

"My brother's in the war, y'know. That's partly the reason for what happened last night." Brian said solemnly while walking into the room.

I had decided to sleep in the spare room last night as I thought he needed some time to think. He looked exhausted and it seemed he would be better alone for a while.

"Really? I'm sorry to hear that." I whispered, looking at him sorrowfully.

"It's ok. He said he'd come back soon, though. But he never did, he was always called back for service, but every year on Christmas he'd send me a note."

"What did it say?" I urged.

"It said,

'I've reached for the skies,
I've said my goodbyes,
My heart's always with you now.

I won't question why,
So many have died,
My prayers have made it through.

But with all these things we do, after all this time I'm coming home to you.'" He said, smiling softly at the memory.

"That's really beautiful, Bri." I whispered softly.

"He always had a way with words. I miss him so much, Z. He was my rock, my shoulder to cry on. I can't stop worrying about him!" He broke down and shuddered.

"It's ok, baby. You have me now." I whispered and stroked his hair, soothing him gently.

--

*Brian's POV*

I didn't really feel obliged to tell Zacky the rest of it. I wasn't ready and I'd already told him about my brother, so I decided that was enough for today.

At this moment in time, we were in the study. I was writing an essay for school on the theory of evolution and natural selection, while Z was lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with his hands resting softly on his belly.

"Humph." I heard for the hundredth time this minute.

"What?" I asked, getting slightly irritated with his constant moaning.

"Brian I'm bored." He whined.

"Why don't you go downstairs and watch TV?"

"Because I don't want to go without you." He pouted.

"Zacky, I really need to-," but before I could protest, Zacky's lips were placed forcefully on mine.

The kiss started out slow, Zacky's lips were moving softly and slowly against mine. I savoured the taste of his lips as he breathed softly. Slowly, I could feel his tongue poking its way slowly into my mouth and I didn't protest. I let his tongue slip inside, moving its way around my mouth, drawing itself back out and in.

I couldn't help slip a moan as he crawled onto my lap, gripping my hair and kissing me more forcefully.

Suddenly, the kiss became very heated and Zacky grinded down on my crotch, making my eyes go wide and my breathing jagged.

"Z-Zacky. As much as I'd love to, we can't. Not yet, at least. We're not even going out." I mumbled ashamed of cutting it off.

"It's ok, I understand." He nodded and bowed his head. I immediately felt guilty.

"Thank y-,"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He said suddenly.

"What?"

"Sorry, I just thought..." He started off but shook his head, "I'm sorry, it doesn't matter."

"Zacky, of course I will." I smiled widely and wrapped my arms back around him, pulling him into another quick kiss.

"Really?" He asked when I pulled away.

"Yes, really." I looked into his eyes and grinned, "but I have to go to school tomorrow and finish this essay, so help please?" I pleaded.

"Of course. Ok, so, let's go from where you say 'Charles Darwin's theory of evolution was laughed upon by...'"

--

A/N: Sorry, I'm really slow at updating!