ten

*Brian's POV*

For the rest of the night we all talked and drank beer. We chatted about Zacky and I's relationship and how we met, we talked about school, we talked about parents and we just talked about life in general.

We didn't bring up Michelle though.

Until now.

"Wait, Bri. What happened with Michelle? Johnny asked me and I sighed.

"I walked in on Mic- her cheating on me with some other guy." I said solemnly.

"Dude, that's rough. She's such an idiot." Matt said and embraced me.

"It's ok, in fact, I'm glad she did. If she didn't, I probably would have never met Zacky." I said and blushed. Zacky awed and gave me a quick kiss, which I happily returned.

"That's so sweet!" Val cooed.

"I'm going to order pizza." I said, blushing slightly.

"But we just ate?" I heard Jimmy call out.

"And?" I said and dialled the number that I called so often.

"Guys, what kind of pizza do you want?" I said quickly, covering the microphone on the mobile.

"Plain please."

"Pepperoni!"

"Pepperoni for me two, please!"

"Chicken!"

"Ok, so please may I have one chicken, two pepperoni and one plain? Thank you!" I told the operator.

"It'll be here in ten minutes." I smiled as they all cheered.

--

"That doesn't even make sense!" I shouted with a mouth full of pizza.

We were playing monopoly and Arin had overtaken everyone 5 times on the board and had 3 full sets of places. We were all discombobulated and we were convinced he was cheating.

"That's not fair! You're not allowed to cheat!" Matt pouted.

"It's not cheating, it's called being good at the game." Arin smirked.

"That is so not true, I saw you steal one of the cards like, twenty minutes ago!" Jimmy protested.

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell us before Jim! We could have got him out ages ago!" Johnny barked.

"I forgot, sorry." Jimmy snickered.

"Alright, that's it. I'm not playing anymore, I'll go get some drinks." Val said, "what does everyone want?"

"Beer!" We all shouted.

Matt ended up winning as we kicked Arin out of the game for cheating - or as he likes to call it "being too good for us". Also, everyone decided to leave after a while, leaving Zacky and I alone in the lounge to clean up the board game.

"Your friends are really nice." Zacky said.

"Yeah, they really mean a lot to me. I'm glad you like them." I said relived and Zacky smiled.

But as soon as Zacky could reply, there was a knock at the door.

I thought they all left? Oh well, someone must've forgotten something.

I haphazardly walked to the door and opened it, astonished with the person that stood in front of me.

"Oh shit." I whispered in shock and slammed the door in his face.

--

A/N: hehe cliffhanger, any idea who it is?