eleven

*Brian's POV*

"Aaron?" I stammered. What the hell was he doing here? I redeemed myself after a few seconds and somehow built up enough courage to warily open the door again, until I stood face-to-face with the man that broke my heart.

"Hey, Brian." He said calmly, as if nothing ever happened.

"'Hey Brian? Hey Brian?' That's all you have to say to me after I thought you died? You've been gone for so long and every night I would cry myself to sleep, praying that it was just my imagination and all you have the courtesy to say is 'hi'? How could you!" I practically screamed at him, tears rolling in streams down my cheeks while Zacky watched from behind me.

"Brian, let me explain." He asked calmly, clearly trying to get me to settle down.

"What's there to explain, Aaron? You died! I saw you die! Your heart flat-lined right in front of me, the doctors even said you were dead!" I barked.

"Brian, please. Sit down and I'll explain." He pleaded and I nonchalantly sighed and sat down, as did Aaron and Zacky.

"I didn't die. Well, I mean I did, but I came back. I don't know how or why, but someone I woke up alone. The doctors had gone and my face was covered with a blanket, so I quickly took off the blanket and got out through the window and ran. I ran and ran until I almost passed out. Brian, I just couldn't bear the thought of losing you again if I went back, so I stayed at this guy's house that I met the day I escaped from the hospital. His name is Alex. He let me stay when he knew nothing about me, he let me sleep, eat, shower, sleep without even knowing my name." He explained and I was completely stunned.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I whispered in disbelief.

"I just didn't want to hurt you again." He said. "But now I'm ready, Brian. I want to be with you forever, I want a second chance to start over, to make things right." He pleaded with eyes wide, and I almost gave in until I remembered the beautiful boy sitting next to me.

"Aaron, I don't think I ever stopped loving you," his eyes widened in hope, "but," and then they darkened again, "I have a boyfriend, Aaron. I like him very much Aaron, I've made a new start... And maybe you should too." I spoke with a bit of difficulty.

"Is it him?" Aaron said, tearing up slightly.

I looked to Zacky and he nodded encouragingly.

"Yeah, it is him." He looked at Zacky and sighed.

"Ok, I get it. It's fine, I'm sorry for bothering you." He said sadly and got up, heading towards the door.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as he neared the exit.

"It's okay, I'll see you soon Brian, Zacky." He forced a smile and trudged out the door.

"What the hell was that?" Zacky asked surprisingly.

"I have no idea." I said and broke down in tears.

--

*Zacky's POV*

Brian was in tears as I carried him up the stairs into the bedroom. I stripped him of his shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers and put him into bed.

He looked completely distraught.

I stripped off my clothes as well and hopped into bed next to him, immediately cradling him in my arms and letting him calm down a bit.

"It's going to be ok, Brian." I whispered and he fell asleep in my arms.

--

A/N: sorry it's short but... Shorter chapters mean faster updates!

We're any of you expecting that?

Don't worry, you'll see more of Aaron soon! (At least I think you will. As you can probably tell I haven't planned out this story at all haha). I hope it isn't too terrible!