twelve

A/N: Sorry, I don't know if they have a Six Flags in California. We don't even have a permanent  themepark where I live and Six Flags was the first one I could think of... I hope it's good!

*Zacky's POV*

Work the next day was boring. I was constantly worrying about Brian and regretting leaving him alone at home, although every time I called he insisted he was fine.

I was chatting to my work friend, Cynthia about the events that took place last night, hoping that she would shed some light on the rather dim situation.

"Well, how do you propose I should help?" She wondered.

"I'm not sure, Cynthia. I haven't seen him this distraught since his girlfriend cheated on him." I responded.

"Well, maybe you should do something nice for him to show him how you will never hurt him, and you'll never treat him how his ex did. You need to gain his trust in it's entirety, Zacky." She said contently.

"That's perfect! Thank you Cyn." I beamed and hugged her tightly.

"You're welcome, Z. Now quick! Table 7 needs cleaning." She ushered and I went to work.

I wonder what I should do for Brian?

And then it hit me.

--

*Brian's POV*

I was waiting on the couch when Zacky called and told me to grab my coat and shoes.

"Hey babe, we're going on a date." Zacky said.

"Really? Where are we going? What should i wear?" I asked, sounding sort of panicky.

"I'll tell you when I'm home. Dress as if you're going on a date with a guy you really like." He told me cheekily and I laughed.

"Ok, hurry home!" I said and he said he will. I got changed quickly and sooner-or-later, I heard Zacky come through the door

"Where are we going?" I asked, walking down the stairs without shoes.

"Six Flags! Now come on!" Zacky barked and I nodded, quickly grabbing my coat and shoes and followed him to the car. The drive was about 2 hours but it was shorter than I anticipated. Zacky and I sang along to songs like Flash of the Blade and Voice of the Soul while on our way, so the time passed by quickly.

As Zacky and I parked our car and started to walk to the paying gates, my nerves started to play up when my eyes landed on a huge ride called "The Fireblaster".

I gulped.

"Hey, you ok?" Zacky asked, squeezing my hand and putting the wristband around my wrist.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just a little nervous... I've never been to a themepark before." I muttered, almost incoherently.

"You'll be fine, I'll protect you." He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

We went on every single ride in the themepark, even "The Fireblaster" (which I may or may not have cried a bit on when we reached the top, that's ok though, Zacky squeezed my hand before we went down and I immedietly felt safe). We were now on our way out of the themepark for some food. We were considering going to one of the resturants inside the park, but they were all way too expensive, so we made our way to Ikea.

As soon as we got inside, Zacky ran off and I smiled.

Hide and Seek it is then.

"Where are you, Z?" I said in a sing-song voice, looking for my boyfriend and ignoring the weird looks from shoppers.

I could hear a faint giggling coming from the toiletries aisle, and deciding that it was Zacky being childish, I went in to find Zacky hiding behind the toilet paper rack.

"Found you." I whispered in his ear and he almost screamed.

"You gave me a bloody heart attack!" Zacky screeched while laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry," I managed through the tears of laughter. 

When we finally calmed down and picked up the toilet paper packets up from the floor, placing them back on the shelves we payed for the food and walked out of the store, but as soon as we were about to get into the car, Zacky called me over to where he was standing.

A bike renting stall.

"C'mon Brian, lets rent two!" Zacky suggested and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"It's late, Z. I want food." I whined and Zacky lightly shoved my shoulder, before paying for two bikes.

"Get on then." He said, putting the food in the basket in front of the handle bars and he peddled off.

I set off as well, closely behind him and we cycled for about 20 minutes before pulling up to a lake between a few dozen trees.

"Wow," I breathed, "This is beautiful." I gazed in awe at the scenery.

"I know, isn't it? Now come on, sit down, I want food." Zacky said and we both sat on the ground, eating in silence and admiring the breathtaking scenery.

"How did you know this is here?" I asked Zacky and he shrugged.

"I didn't. I was sort of hoping that we would stumble across someplace magical while cycling, and it seems luck was on my side." He said with a playful glint in his eye, and as soon as he finished his sandwich, I felt something slimy attack my face.

Zacky had sprayed me with silly string.

"Oh, it's on." I smirked playfully and grabbed my own can out of the bag and sprayed him back, all over his clothes.

"You did not." 

"Oh, I did." I replied cheekily, and we spent the rest of our time having the craziest silly string fight ever.

After our silly string had been used up, Zacky and I sat down once again before we were about to leave. But before I could get to my bike, Zacky grabbed my arm, cupped my face in his hands and he kissed me.

*Third person's POV*

The kiss was sweet, unexpectedly and gloriously sweet. If they had of been in a movie, angels would have been singing in the background. Sweetness matched with sweetness; the thought made it all the more wonderful.

He could have died; right then and there, his dreams, his wishes, and all his greatest goals in life had either vanished into thin air or been answered and achieved.

Zacky felt oddly the same in one way; he wanted a chance with love, and now he had it. . And oh how wonderful it was to feel so passionately about someone!

A deep warmth spread through Brian's body, all the aches and pains of heartbreak broken and dissolved by this tender moment; just when he had thought his life over, an angel of Heaven had come for him. An angel who now stood, embraced in his arms, her soft angelic lips against his own.

A silent tear slid down his face, marring the perfection of the moment as it splashed onto his own face. Brian pulled away, "What's wrong Zacky?" his question was soft to her ears and he barely dared to lift his face to look at him.

"Brian," he choked out. "I- I love you." His heart pounded unevenly in his chest, like a bird in a cage of angst. Brian's face brightened, happiness etched on his features.

"Zacky I-," He struggled to say the words his heart most desired, but sooner or later, his throat unlocked and the words flowed freely.

"I love you too, Z." He whispered and their lips locked once again, before they cycled back, returning the bikes and driving back home.

This night was one they will never forget.