nine

A/N: This story is moving way too fast, sorry. But I have a plan!

Oh and by the way, by school I mean university. You can be any age to go to uni so... Also, I changed the ages of the boys and Val:)

-

*Brian's POV*

School the next day was boring as usual.
I went to my classes, wrote down some notes on the theory of music and added more notes to the song I was writing as an assignment and I talked with a few of my friends.

I had known Val since the start of university, although I was 30 and she was 27, we got along well. And now we're close to finishing school 4 years later and we're still as close as ever.

Matt was another good friend of mine. I've known him since 2nd grade and we somehow ended up at the same university. Matt was Val's boyfriend and they've been dating ever since the start of university, although I think Matt was thinking about asking her the question soon.

I also hung out with these guys called Jimmy and Johnny. They were partners in crime but also complete nutters. They were always getting into trouble, the complete opposite of Matt.

"Hey Bri, can we go to your house today to work on the assignment?" Matt asked, patting my shoulder and I blushed immediately.

"Maybe that's not the best idea," I mumbled hesitantly.

"Why not? Have you got a girlfriend that you don't want us knowing about, Bri?" Matt asked jokingly. None of them knew I was with Zacky, they knew I'd dated a boy before but I always said I was straight and he was the only exception, which they believed. Now I just have to tell them that I may not be entirely straight, but I don't feel the need to label myself.

But instead of shocking them in front of most of my school, I decided to leave it for until they met Zacky.

"No... Why don't all of you come around? It will be just like old times." I smiled and they all agreed, saying they'd be there straight after their last lecture.

"Great, see you guys later." I said and headed off home.

--

"Zacky, I have a few friends I want you to meet later," I said while walking through the door, greeting him with a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Really? What're their names?"

"There's Matt, Val, Johnny, Jimmy and Arin. Is that ok?" I smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, I just hope they like me." He chuckled nervously.

"They'll love you. I'm going to put the kettle on." I said and the doorbell rang.

"Get the door please Z!" I said and left for the kitchen.

*Zacky's POV*

I was nervous about meeting Brian's friends.
I only just realised that I haven't socialised with anyone properly since I met Brian, and I was scared about meeting people I've never met before.

But here goes nothing.

"Hey Br- you're not Brian." A man with huge muscles and short, brown hair snarls at me.

"Where is Brian and what have you done with him?" He growls and I instantly shrink.

"Brian!" I shriek, hoping he'd come to the rescue.

"Hey guys!" He said running into the kitchen, "come in. Make yourself at home and I will get the tea." He said and they all went to sit on the couch, along with myself.

"So, who are you?" A boy with a Mohawk and a nose ring ask me.

"I- um, I..." I hesitated, not sure what Brian would want me to say.

But he answered for me.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend Zacky." He said while setting the cups down.

"Boyfriend?" The girl questioned.

"Uh, yeah." Brian said uneasily.

"Oh, well hey Zacky. I'm Matt." The one with muscles and tattoos shook my hand and I smiled slightly, "you seem like a nice guy, Brian's a catch." He winked and I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm Val, Matt's girlfriend." Val said and walked up to me, bringing me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"That's Johnny, Arin and Jimmy." Matt said pointing to the others and they all smiled and waved.

This went better than expected.

Thank god they're not total assholes.

--

A/N: Sorry if this isn't good, my dog died at lunch today and I have a lot on my mind.