cinco

Cordelia had overlooked how human she could feel when she wasn't caught up in her world.

Paris was wonderful. Alongside Emmett and Rosalie, she was staying at The Peninsula Paris which was quite the fancy hotel where Rose booked them a garden suite. There was a rooftop included in their suite where Emmett and Rose would stay out dancing to music coming from the streets below.

Their trip in Paris made Cordelia more aware of how perfectly shaped Emmett and Rosalie were for each other. Rosalie was old fashioned and loved romance. Emmett kept up with the the times and wasn't always thinking of romance but he'd do anything to please Rosalie. They slow danced to old music that made the stereo cut out now and then, Emmett holding Rosalie close and whispering in her ear. They looked like a dream.

Cordelia would settle on the rooftop to paint the sky or sometimes dance with her siblings. She painted them dancing once and it was one of her best works. She didn't show either of them though. It would be a gift for Christmas or something.

Cordelia was cherishing every minute of her time in France. They did all the sightseeing available. Took plenty of pictures at the Eiffel Tower, gone to Disneyland which Cordelia loved, and did plenty of shopping. She bought gifts for her family and even a little 'I love Paris' t-shirt for Bella which she aimed to be able to give it to her one day.

Hopefully.

Soon they would be departing Paris and going to Rome. The trio was finishing off their last night in the city by looking through art displays at Cordelia's request. Rosalie was making sure Cordelia and Emmett were dressing to impress. Cordelia's closet consisted of all things designer, she didn't understand the designer hype, but went along with it anyway.

"Passe une bonne nuit!" Cordelia smiled at the bell boy she passed on her way to the lobby, "merci!" She knew enough French to understand the basic greetings and such. She was heading down to the lobby to meet with Emmett and Rosalie, she was dressed in knee-high boots, a Burberry skirt, a black sweatshirt, and a simple little hat. She felt expensive and looked it by the way others glanced at her in awe. Rosalie certainly approved of the outfit judging by the look of satisfaction she possessed when she saw Cordelia.

"You look like an absolute doll! Stay still I have to take a picture for Esme and Alice." Cordelia did as she was told and gleamed for the camera. When that was over with she said, "okay can we go now?" "C'mon," Emmett grinned as he offered her his free arm, Rose was on the other, Cordelia took it cheerfully. "Do you think you'll buy an art piece tonight?"

"I'm not sure .. mom is looking for something to put in the kitchen, I told her I'd keep an eye out." Rosalie hummed, "something with color would look nice there, something bright .. you could always give her the sunset painting." The sunset painting was the first painting Cordelia did on their vacation. It was of their first sunset in Paris. "Do you think it's nice enough to be on display?"

Emmett nodded immediately. "Of course it is kid, your work is brilliant, worth millions!" Cordelia giggled, "thanks Em."

They ended up at a resturant named L'As du Fallafel which was known for its falafel sandwiches. Cordelia was bouncing in excitement as she went over the menu. "Are you as excited for the art museum as you are for your food?" "Maybe," she mumbled with a smile as she took in their surroundings. "How many times have you guys been to Paris?"

Emmett raised his eyes over the glass of wine he was swallowing. Vampires didn't consume human food but Rosalie and Emmett had built a very high tolernace for wine. They rarely threw it up later on.

"Plenty of times, Rose loves it here." Rosalie smiled her lovely smile, "what's not to love about Paris?"

"I can't wait for Rome. I want to eat all the pasta I can take." Emmett chuckled, "I don't doubt that you will."