one

In the night it was hard to see all the features of your face. But i would trace them with the very tip of my finger. Starting from your hairline, down your forehead and nose, trace your lips and end by your jawline. I would do that until my eyes were closed and my hands had memorized your face.

In the morning you would wake up before me, maybe you traced my face when I was asleep but I don't think so. But maybe. The white bedroom seemed empty and the sheets weren't all that messy, you slept very still and so did I. See? Another thing we had in common.

Downstairs I heard your voice, it was quiet and calm, maybe you were trying to prevent waking me up. I don't think so though. Maybe it was something private, I didn't question it. I spread my arms out on the bed and took a deep breath. The room smelt you, and only you smelt this good. Your smell would linger in my nose all day and give me high kicks sometimes. In another world I wouldn't even think about this, with someone else I wouldn't act like this, like a little kid that just had her first crush and couldn't forget anything about you. Maybe you liked me like that too, but again, I don't think so.

I would get up and get dressed because you didn't like when people walked around the house in pyjamas, they were for sleep and when you were awake you are supposed to be in proper clothes. That's what you told me the first night I stayed here. I would put on the clothes that would be laying on the chair beside me, tidily folded on top of each other.

You would sit around the round table and eat breakfast. A plate for you and a plate for me. When you would hear me coming down the chair would scrape against the wooden floor and you would stand up and walk towards me.

"good morning" your smile would make my morning and your hug would embrace me so tight I would remember it all day. You would tell me that it was good I woke up or my eggs would have gotten cold, and then they would become slimy and gooey. And I would laugh and kiss you on the cheek.

You were 18 and I was 17. We were babies in this world. Your eyes would flutter when I said something sweet and you would laugh it off. You were so kind Trent, you were nor perfect and my love for you was bigger than the love you had one me.

But once, you loved me and I loved you back.

-----

HEEEEYYY! first chapter is this, yeehaw, this will be a story that reflects on their love before and after Trent became world-famous!! so exited to write this story!!