fourteen

What am I supposed to do? Do I like his comment or do I reply? Or maybe I have to both like and reply? No, not doing that. Waiting for my mind to make its decision I put my phone to the side and jog downstairs to get an apple, that should be enough time to Think and leave some time between the comment and my reply. I mean I wouldn't want to come off as desperate. To be clear Im actually not the desperate one, he is! He's the one that liked and commented within two minutes. I wonder how I would react if Trent would like my Picture.

I decided to reply back with a "❤️" that's good enough.
-

Liverpool never felt too big to me. But the past months it feels like the entire world has become Liverpool. I walk the streets of the city and it feels never ending, the crowds are bigger than ever and the shops are filled. When I would walk around the town with Trent I wouldn't pay attention to this. Now I do. Liverpool certainly does feel bigger without Trent. It's so big that it has been 6 months and I have yet to seen him even once. Not on the street, not in a cafe, not in the supermarket we would always shop at. It's this that makes it feel so big. I don't walk around thinking about this all the time. But with the extra time on my hands I pay attention to things that I shouldn't. I've got all the time in the world.

The comment Dele had made still was central in my mind, I don't know what it means and it's driving me crazy. I feel ashamed, like I am doing something wrong when I haven't. He has commented on my pic and it feels as if the entire world is watching. Trent's ex is flirting with his England teammate, what a slut. I know no one really knew about me and Trent, but what if they did? I decide that I from this point on would not reply if a footballer did something involving me.

I really actually did want to say something, do something that would turn my attention away from this. I wanted to remind myself that my past, present and future were not all about Trent, I wanted to convince myself that no girl ever got so stuck up in a relationship that ended so long ago. But I couldn't. It was deep down in my brain and today it felt utterly impossible to think of something other than that. Walking around the neighborhood was something I would do often these days, today I decided to pass by Trent to see if he still lived there, it would take me 20 minutes longer than usual to get there. But I thought that if he had moved, it would give me some type of closure. So with steady steps and my hood pulled up I walked away in the direction of the white villa.

The roads were quiet, or maybe they weren't, I don't know because I felt tremble and nervousness all over my body. There were no cars up on the driveway and the lights were turned off. I walked extra slow just to inspect, but didn't stop completely to avoid looking suspicious. The curtains were the same. The flower by the door was the same, and the doormat was the same. On his door it was still the little wooden 'Welcome' sign, still with the white writing 'made by daisy'. My heart started throbbing and as I turned away to go a car loudly honks at me, my phone falls from my hand and hits the ground loudly. I quickly bend down to pick it up, the screen is cracked. Standing up I sigh loudly and stomp my foot on the ground like a child. This just couldn't get any worse.

Well it could, because when I look up the person standing in front me is no one other than him, Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Hihihi who would I be if I didn't end a chapter like this✨✨✨anyways I know I said I was gonna update more often but well school didn't agree with me. I have been so busy with school that I don't have time for anything, therefore I am just gonna promise that I will try to update when I can, that will probably not be every week. BUT I WILL TRYYY, have a nice weekend now🦋🦋