eight

I wasn't sad or upset, I knew that it was my duty to be open and talk to others, but I hadn't and that's on me. Sometimes Virgil would say something and I would reply, and sometimes you would ask me if I was having fun, and I would each time reply yes. I was having a good time, but I felt utterly alone and out of place. I wish I would have talked, said something, to anyone. Maybe then you wouldn't have left me.

The ride home had been quiet. I was tired and so were you. At home we had changed and slept tightly by each other. These were my favorite moments. When it was just you and me, and you would whisper in my ear and we would have small conversations with each other. You would laugh quietly and I would feel your warm breath on my neck, those were the best. 

As time would pass you would become the wonder kid of Liverpool, the loyal one that always stayed and soon you would get you fist England call up. And you were so happy, it was as if you had never felt such feelings, and I would be happy with you, be by your side for each victory and each loss, each time as supporting as any other. Your followers started to grow and we could no longer walk on the streets without yo being recognized each time, at first I didn't mind but after a while it got hard, you wouldn't hold my hand outside and we would walk a bit distant. I never questioned why. I didn't want to know. 

The calls you made to me would decrease, and the hearts in the messages would disappear after some time. Our late night sandwich celebrations would no longer take place and only some days a week would we meet. I would text you everyday, asking how you were, what you were doing. But sometimes my efforts weren't enough and at the end of the day I would have a heavy weight on my shoulders, the weight of the feeling that you didn't want me anymore and the constant thought of when you would get so tired of me that you would say the words that would make my heart tremble and my world to fall apart. I had started to prepare myself for when that was going to happen because even I could feel that it was close.

One day I had thought that maybe you were just simply tired, and I had decided to go to your house while you were at training, and i had made pasta and sandwiches and chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles. The balloons were high up the ceiling and the music was low. I was seated on a chair in the kitchen when you walked in with Joe Gomez and a two girls. You were shocked to see me, so were the others. There I was standing in the outfit I had prepared and there you were. You had said my name like a question.

"Daisy?" 

I had gulped and walked up to you with my hands behind my back and smiled at the others. 

"This is Melody and Isabelli" you had said pointing at the two blondes standing between you and Joe. I had nodded, my breathing had became heavy.

"Girls this is Daisy, and she was about to leave, right Dais?" I could feel my hearts hard beating, it was as if my entire body was just an entire beating organ, and I was swallowing hard to keep myself from crying, with that I had nodded and walked out with my coat in my hand.

You were kind, smart, and i remember when I met you and it was so clear that maybe we were meant to be. As the time went on, things got more difficult, we were faced with more challenges. I asked you to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. You were charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it but sometimes you didn't appreciate me, and as time went on I got tired, but I never stopped loving you Trent, apparently you did.

hey! sorry for not updating, I forgot lol, well hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I really  liked writing it! don't forget to vote!<3