two

If my life had been a year, it would have been the year with you. My days were light and airy, nothing felt heavy and if it ever did, I would remember that I had you and that I had no right to feel anything but happy, because I had you. I had you and no one else did! You were mine and for that even the worst days were just a blast.

With you time went fast. Sometimes I would look at the clock and wonder what had happened with the hours between now and the last time i checked the clock. When you were off to train with the Liverpool academy the time would stop, and only then did I have time to think about anything other than you, sitting next to me and playing with my arm, my hands and my hair. I don't know if that's healthy, but I had never been that happy.

My love never decreased for you, you would keep your love to yourself and sometimes you would show it in small gestures, like kissing my hand or twirling me around the kitchen while holding me. If I had seen someone like me, I would tell her to stop because sometimes when one loves too much, the other gets bored. But that wasn't us. At least that's what I would think.

I never doubted your love, but sometimes you would be quiet the entire day. Those days I would talk for us both, or else it would get too quiet in this house and neither of us wanted that right? Maybe you did.

One day you didn't come back home from training, the house was quiet and hours passed, I sent you a simple text asking where you were, you never came home late. You didn't reply until a few hours later.

"out with friends. you don't need to wait"

I had put my shoes on at 10pm after I had been waiting for you for seven hours. But not once did I complain. Maybe this is my fault in the end. Maybe I shouldn't have been the one always keeping it inside.

The next day you didn't text me, or call me, or pick me up from home. That day I stayed at home all day and I decided that I was not gonna text you, despite my love for you I was upset after what you had done the previous day. But I did think about you.

The next day I did get a text, but it wasn't from you. I was no longer upset, I sent you a text asking if you would want to pick me up, and we could order pizza and watch Iron Man. You replied that you had to stay after training and that it would be a busy day. I sent you an 'okay' with a red heart.

Those two days had gone by slow. It was as if time had stopped. Somewhere along the way I started to forget you a couple minutes of the hour, I was trying to convince myself that my life wasn't just you, but deep down it felt so. Maybe because it had only been 4 months since we got together and my love was still buzzing and I was still over the clouds. But I also knew I had to stop, because if I don't you would get annoyed and tired. The next day i fought the urge of texting you. It was your turn.

Right before 11pm you sent me a text, asking me how my day had been. I felt relief, you hadn't forgotten about me even if it was 11pm. I replied cheerfully that it had been good, but a bit boring without him. You promised me you would take me out on dinner the next day.

-------------

part two!! the first few chapters will be like this but omg I love it its so much fun to write and the past is a big part in this story, so just wait, there will be new things and eventually it will turn into a normal story!!