six

That night I went to bed disappointed, I had thought that you would have wanted to celebrate that special day with me. I guessed that you had gone out with your friends from the team. That night I for one moment questioned your love to me.

The morning after was quiet and cold. The leaves outside were trembling from the wind and the grey clouds covered the sky. The weather fitted perfect for my condition that day. I had decided to not act like an annoying girlfriend and put up an attitude. Maybe I should have put up an attitude. I held on the the thought that you didn't forget me on purpose, everyone forgets sometimes. Either way, I didn't text you because you had not texted me yesterday when I waited outside Anfield for hours, waiting for you to walk out and give me a hug and a kiss.

That day went by slow, I was anxiously waiting for your message that would cheer me up. That message never came. I had decided to leave my phone and go out, maybe then I would stop being such a baby about everything. I walked for two hours around town, I could have walked longer, just to forget the fact that you had forgotten me two days straight, but it had started raining and my thin coat didn't do the weather justice. I would sometimes get curious and wonder, maybe you had texted me? I would turn around to walk back, but I would hesitate each time. Scared that there might be no text or missed calls waiting for me.

At home I had checked my phone, nothing was there to be seen or to be read. That night I decided to not text you because you should have done it, you should have apologized for yesterday and I would say that it was okay and congratulate you on your debut. That night I went to sleep with a tear. All that anger towards you had turned into sadness and my heart was throbbing hard against my ribcage. 

The next day I decided to text you, you had forgotten but i hadn't. Maybe you would think that I am weak. Maybe I am, but I wouldn't let him go because of this. Leaving my pride behind I sent you a 'Trent?' you answered immediately which had made my heart drop, you were on your phone but you couldn't have thought about send me a text.

 'Yes my love?' You had replied. It made me feel little better. 

'You forgot you me at Anfield Trent, I waited for hours, I texted you and I called you.' I had decided to not hold back.

The next text you sent had made my head hurt for hours after.

'I'm sorry, I forgot'

Yes, I know you did, but you should have lied Trent, you should have said that your phone had broke, or that your friends forced you out and you forgot your phone. Anything but "I forgot". I waited for minutes before replying.

'You forgot for two days?' I was mad, I was so disappointed.

'I'm sorry' That was your reply, with a deep breath I had replied.

'It's okay'

I felt defeated, I could feel eyes on me that weren't there. I felt guilty and weak. But I thought this would be the last time, you apologized and it was clear now, right? At times I would doubt it but that thought would be erased when I would get reminded of how much I loved you. You were the ray of sunshine in my life, and it was okay if you sometimes made me sad because the better moments wold make up for it.

-----

yen chapter 6! there are not many chapters with the past left but i just need to get everything in so the present is accurate and a reflection of their relationship in the past yk? idk but oh well don't forget to vote and tell me you opinions!