twelve

231 likes, 42 comments

daisysimonee: my shoes are clean:)

This was fun, and it was way easier to post something than i would have thought, it didn't feel like someone judged me and if they did, I wouldn't know therefore i didn't worry. My followers were still few, only a few people from school and my mom and her friends. The picture i posted is not usually what I would feel comfortable posting, but it was these things that in the end made me break out of my shell and i can imagine that it was being in that shell that in the end made Trent break up with me. It was certainly not all for him, his follow was long gone and I doubt that he would come across this picture, but someday maybe he would stumble upon it and maybe miss me.

As time passed I took more pictures and it would be satisfying to see how time would actually pass by without me constantly thinking of him. I started to follow more people and order more things online to try and improve my style and pictures and make them as nice as possible. My mom would ask about the amount of packages arriving at our doorstep but didn't necessarily complain about them, I think she understood that I was into another chapter of my life and maybe she had understood that I was slowly forgetting about Trent and focusing on myself, but even if I was occupied by these things during the day I couldn't escape him at night when I was in bed wide awake watching the ceiling. Even when it seemed as if he might have passed on from me and the slightest from my thoughts, it was still the tingling and stinging feeling when I think of him with someone other than me. At times I blame him for leaving me, but at the end of the day it was my fault. He was becoming a star and I was the barrier keeping him from the girls and the extra fame and attention from the beautiful models on instagram that interested him so dearly. While looking into his instagram I see all the girls he followed ,and before I didn't have a problem with this, I wouldn't look at who he followed or what he would comment on others, now I do and it makes me furious. If I just could have been like them, post the pictures in bikinis by the beach and have platinum blonde hair with shiny blue eyes that would sparkle in each picture instead of my dull brown hair and brown eyes that didn't resemble anything.

I get a notification on my phone and lift it up to see what clothing store had a sale this time, but this time it wasn't a notification from a shop, but a like from Henderson on my picture and a few seconds later a comment, I quickly put my phone down, internally embarrassed. I never thought my picture would come up on his feed, I mean yes he follows me but I just didn't imagine he would see it. I reach for my phone again to see what he might have commented.

jhenderson: you're shining!

Oh god, why would he comment that? I mean maybe he doesn't know me and Trent have broken up, but then again why wouldn't he know, Trent did like Henderson a lot so I can imagine that he would have told him, but then again maybe I wasn't that important of subject to be brought up. Maybe his trying to hit on me? my god who do i think I am, see this is what happens when you've only had one boyfriend and think that everyone that says something nice to you is flirting. Well, this is awkward. Wishing minutes after the comment I gain a few followers and several likes on the picture. I put my phone away and decide to sleep.

HEEELLOOO I see there are new people here! how happy that makes me:) I work during the summer and can't update as much as I wish, but I will try to improve and get better at it. Also how beautiful isn't Amanda that "daisy" I decided to have her since I love her confidence and I admire her style and beauty so much! Drop your though and likes! <33