seven

Your football career had started to really ignite. I would go to as many games as I possibly could and I would sing and chant with all the suporters until my voice had become so low that I no longer could speak. Some games you would be in the starting lineup, some games you wouldn't play at all. But none of that mattered, I would be there and support your happiness. After the games you would sometimes leave with me, and sometimes yo would leave with your friends, and that was okey. 

On a saturday in late november it was once again time for a game. This time you would go out with your friends, but I would also follow. It was your idea and you had asked me the day before if I wanted to come. I was a shy person, and you knew that. But I left that behind, this would mean something to you and I had smiled and answered that I of course could. I asked what I should wear, you told me that we would just go out and eat with the teammates and their girlfriends or wives. I was exited and that day I skipped wearing your jersey and I skipped the high pitch screaming on the kop. Instead I had put on a pair of jeans and a blouse, I had done my makeup and straightened my hair. I had made myself look beautiful so you wouldn't be embarrassed and  maybe feel proud. Maybe show me off. I didn't really know if you thought I was pretty, you never really said anything to me about my appearance, but once again maybe I was the one that was overthinking everything.

In the midst of the game I had started to get a bit nervous, I didn't want to embarrass you and I didn't want to make you feel ashamed. It was gonna be hard to talk to your friends, they were all older than me and my god I was so shy and quiet all the time, I only talked with you, my mom, my dad and sometimes Lina in physics. Maybe this was my chance to prove myself, show you that I can socialize and make you see me in a different way, not just plain old Daisy. 

After the game I had walked out and waited for you in the hallway to keep myself warm. Someone walked by and smiled at me, probably a player. Later you came out with a wide smile and a bag hanging on your shoulder. You had put on jeans and a hoodie and your hair was slightly wet. I had stood up and waited for you with a little grin. That moment made my day because you had told me how beautiful I looked, and I swear that's what made that night bearable for me. 

In your car you were happy, the music was low and you would talk about the game, you had won and you were raving about that assist you had made. I would laugh and tell you that you were amazing just like always. 

The restaurant was in the outskirts of Liverpool. The expensive cars of the players were parked outside in a nice row and you parked between two. We walked in with your my hand in yours and my breathing heavy. The table was filled with people, some had someone sitting beside them, some didn't. You introduced me to Virgil Van Dijk, he was sitting right next to me, towering my short body. He was very kind and he didn't ask me too much. You were deep off into a conversation and for a minute I felt lost in there. Everyone was talking and there I was, quiet with my hands on my knees waiting for someone to say hi to me, or maybe ask me something, or maybe tell me that my shirt was nice. That night I sat there for hours quietly waiting.

----

hey guys! i changed the cover, hope you don't mind!! anyways here are some new characters and next chapter will have a few more:) don't forget to vote and comment, the comments really make me more exited to write new chapters<3