Introduction

Have you ever felt like nothing in life is going your way, until you see that small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, where everything seems......perfect? Well, to me, that glimmer of light was Kyle Jefferson. My first boyfriend.

After my parents died my freshman year of high school in a plane crash, I moved in with my grandmother who lived nearby. Thankfully I didn't have to change school. I was an average girl, well liked but not popular. That's why I was so surprised when the captain of the soccer team, one of the most popular guys in school, asked me out. I said yes and from then on, my life was getting better and better. The hole in my heart from the loss of my parents was slowly filling back up.

But, all good things must come to an end. Kyle dumped me a year later, halfway through our sophomore year for the head cheerleader. I mean, who does that? How cliche. A month after that my grandmother died of pneumonia. I was then forced to leave my old school and move in with my aunt, who I'd replay never met. Truth be good, I didn't mind leaving. I was happy to never have to see Kyle's face ever again.

So, here I am, moving into my aunts house with her three boys, Wayne, Steven, and Derek. Wayne was a junior like me and Steven and Derek were both seniors. All three boys had similar features. Wayne had short dark brown hair and brown eyes, Steven had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and Derek also had brown hair but with hazel eyes. They were all pretty cute to say the least.

I guess this year is going to be pretty interesting.

(Picture is Cassie)