10.

"Hello, you were the centre dancer for the first group at 1million studio just now, right ?" he asked.
You nodded carefully.

"Here," he handed you a business card. "Might wanna consider auditioning. I saw you just now and you were really good. Our company could have a trainee like you."

You read it.
It belonged to ..............................

JYP entertainment.

"But-" you started. But the man was already gone.

"Huh." You thought you wanted to try out, in case you didn't make it into BIGHIT. Maybe this was related to the dream. Maybe you were meant for JYP instead of BIGHIT.

So you tried. You called the phone number on the card.

"Hello, this is JYP entertainment."

"Ummmm, sorry to disturb but i think one of your employees asked me to audition? He saw me at 1million dance studio, and I think I'd like to audition."

"Ah, yes the dancer. If you want to audition, may I have your name and email address please?"

"Okay, my name is Jun jihyun and my email address is Y/E-M/A.
(Your email address).

"Alright, is auditioning tomorrow ok for you?"

"Yes, I'm okay with tomorrow."

"Alright then, thank you."

"Thank you!!" And you hung up.

Then you headed back home.

There were only two things on your mind at that time: food and ice-cold beverage.

So, you settled down on your bed with a bag of chips and some freezing coke. Yes, it was bad for you, but did you care? Nope. You were Hungary. You were watching your favourite TV show.

Time passed by as you say there. Soon, a wave of tiredness washed over you, and you fell asleep.
➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖
Thank you .
I love you all .
Plz support this book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
❤️.