11

oOF.
Today was your JYP audition. You decided to perform the same things as the BIGHIT audition, so you didn't worry too much.

Actually, you had like 2 hours until you actually had to audition so you were sitting at the JYP café, munching on a slice of red velvet cake and sipping some ice tea (idk if that combo is good but ehh.)

Then you saw something you would never forget. Or rather, someone.

Jin Young park just walked by in the café with bodyguards of course. Many people were already following him, mostly whom you assumed were the press. The other people in the cafeteria stopped and stared.

(JYP is the owner of the company where jihyun is going to audition ; notice the initials of his name [J,Y,P])

You felt your heart thumping. You had never seen a celebrity in real life before.

Your mind was at war with your heart. Your mind was telling you to 'keep calm....' but your heart was going , 'AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!'

So yeah, that was a once in a lifetime experience.

But luckily for you, that wasn't the end of it.

When JYP saw you, he stopped. Then he walked up to you.

'Are you......how can I say this........here to audition?'he asked.

You didn't know what to say. So you squeaked out a tiny 'Yes' and nodded your head vigorously.

'Ahh, I knew it. Well here's my business card. If you need some advice, feel free to call. I see potential in you!' He exclaimed.

'T-thank you,' was all you could muster up. And he walked away.

As soon as he left, a few people (including the cameramen) came to ask you questions. By then, it was almost audition time, so you politely ignored them and rushed out of the café.