42

"Hnal Dul Set! Let's go!" We entered the SM building and were greeted by their managers. We thought about having a collab with NCT dream.

"Ah! I am Kwon Myung-Soo and I welcome you all at SM entertainment. I hope you'll have a great time."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida." Marie said.

As soon as we entered their room, it felt as if time stopped. Haechan oppa froze as he was about to hit chenle. Jaemin oppa suddenly looked up from his phone at us and that's when I went in a trance.
I mean.Come on.He's so handsome.

Jeno oppa was writing something, probably lyrics for a new song. He heard the sound of door opening and looked at us WEARING HIS GLASSES and I could hear Sushar gasping. I smirked.

"You can take a picture afterwards but I think that right now, you should close your mouth." Liza whispered to Sushar. She glared at her in return.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Blackpink-inmida." We all said together while bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo. NCT dream-inmida." They introduced themselves.

"I think that we all know each other already so we should just move on to the topic about why are we here today." Marie said, being a little strict.

"Ne." They said.

"Where's renjun-Shi?" Haechan shouted.

"I'm Coming. Wae? What's wrong?" Renjun said while entering the room, totally confused.

"O-h. Annyeo-ng. Welcome at SM." We could tell that renjun was nervous. I could see chenle and haechan laughing silently like crazy people cause renjun was sweating in front of us.

"Ah! Don't be shy renjun-Shi. They are here cause we are going to have a collab. Nobody told you?" Jaemin asked, walking past me to renjun.
I could feel the hotness of his body as his walked past-   STOP

"are you okay Gianna?" Marie suddenly asked, sensing my red flushed face.

"Do you need water? You can sit down for a while? Or should I call a doctor?" I could see Jaemin standing really close to me with a concerned face that actually made me laugh cause he was the one behind all of this.

"No no. I'm fine. Probably it's quite hot in here that's why." I said.

"Of course. As long as I'm here it'll be hot." Jeno said, grabbing everybody's attention. Especially someone's.

"Definitely." Sushar said.

EVERYBODY LOOKED AT HER WIDE EYED.

"Umm-m I mea-n that definitely yeah. It's h-ot here so we should just start discussing about our song. Hehe." She said, suddenly changing the topic. Others couldn't notice but I did.

"So. First of all, congratulations for your first album being super hit. I hope and I know that the second album will be a hit as well and I'm not saying this because I am working with you and people love listening to me but I'm saying this because I like listening to you guys and you guys are really talent- "

"Haechan-shi?"

He cleared his throat as soon as Nana stopped him.

"So yeah. I was saying that-"

"What will be the name of your next album?" Jaemin asked us. While looking at me.

"Yah! Why do you always interrupt me?" Haechan said being annoyed.

"It's fine haechanie~" nana said and haechan instantly shut his mouth. I wanted to laugh so badly.

"The name will be square up. Since you guys are gonna be with us, I think that the concept shouldn't be cute but more like swag and funky." Marie said.

"Yesh! S~w~a~g!" Chenji started singing.

"Wh-at ar-e you doi-ng Jeno shi?" Sushar asked being shy. Dude. Wth is she shy. We haven't come here to fix susharXjeno's marriage nor fix nanaXhaechan's marriage. What is happening?

Wait Gianna. You were also blushing when Jaemin looked at you. You can't really blame them. Back to the point.

"I was writing some lines. Maybe we could sing this song. I think this'll be perfect."

"Show it please." Marie said.
" can you sing it a bit? So that we get an idea about the melody."

"Why not. We have haechan, renjun, chenle and jisung for that. Come on guys."

They gave him 😑 look. 😂😂

They sang it and we immediately loved that song. It was called "quiet down." The song is about haters and  the fake news they spread about you.

"We loved it." I said

"Then let's start working on it from tomorrow. You guys can come tomorrow, right?" ~ jaemin

"Sure." Liza said

"He's never been so excited I swear." Chenle said.

"All of us should be excited and that excitement should reflect in our song." Jaemin said covering up his "previous" actions.

"Ne. I think we'll leave now. Kamsahamnida. It was amazing to meet you all. We are a big fan of you guys." Marie said.

"Same here" haechan said, almost dropping on the floor while fangirling over nana.

"Yah! Don't PUSH ME" chenle screamed in his Dolphin voice.

Before anything more embarrassing could happen with them:

"We'll leave now. Annyeong." We said.

"Annyeong."