53

Your outfits for the interview:

Nana

Marie

Marie

Sushi

Sushi

Gianna

Gianna

Liza

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖(The interview is obviously going to be in Korean

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
(The interview is obviously going to be in Korean. INT is interviewer and I'll be using initials for the names of members)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
INT:
"We welcome, for the first time on KBUZZ star-date episode. BLACKPINK!!!!"

M.E:
Ne. Thank you so much. We'll be introducing ourselves. Hnal Dul Set.

ALL:
"Annyeonghaseyo. BLACKPINK-inmida."

M: Hi! I am the leader of the group.
L: Hi! I am the Maknae of the group.
S: Hi! I am the main rapper and in charge of cuteness.
N: Hi! I am the always serious looking main vocalist of the group.
G: Hi! I am the multi talented member of the group.

   ~Our introduction made everyone               
         laugh in the studio. ~

INT:
Gianna-shi. I wanted to ask you this. What kind of talents do you have?

G: Hmmm. I can sing, rap, dance and speak many languages. I guess these can be counted?

INT:
Of course. Of course. Nana-shi, you are so pretty and smiling. So why do you think that your face looks serious?

N: Many things make me angry. Small and petty issues annoy me a lot. That is why I'm always serious and angry looking.

INT:
Thank you for telling us. I'll be carful now.

    ~Everybody started laughing~

INT:
Marie-shi. There are some non Korean members in the group including you. How much difficult was for you to handle them or guide them or tell them about the ways of Kpop and this industry since you are the oldest and the leader?

M:
To be honest, at first it was really difficult because I had pressure. Even I was not perfect when I auditioned. I was new in Korea. But as we passed our time and efforts together, we got to know each other better, we trained together. Nana and Gianna were the tour guides when we first saw the culture of Korea. So, it was an amazing journey and now all of us happy and thankful to our BLINKS.

      ~People started clapping~

INT:
Okay. So now, the question that most of the people have been requesting us on Twitter to ask you guys:

"What is going on between BLACKPINK and NCT?"

L: Thank you so much for asking this. Thank you.

Liza said in one breath making all of us laugh.

INT:
Liza-shi. It looks like you're relieved now. Do the older members of both the groups gross you out with their flirting?

L: Definitely.

   ~everybody started laughing~

M:
NCT dream and our group are really close friends. We became friends when we were working on a song called quiet down. It was our first time collaborating with any artist from SM. It was an amazing experience.

INT:
Very clever answer you gave leader, I must say. But fans have been speculating some odd and flirtatious behaviour even when we saw some of the members training the rookies.

M:
About that, see, Sushar and haechan both have a playful personality. So Haechan likes to irritate nana and she goes with the flow and same goes for Jeno and Sushar. They are really good friends. And they have a kind of 'click' since they are vocalists and rappers respectively.

    ~ I decided to join in and help 
       Marie save our reputation~

G: I think that some playfulness and fun would help the trainees to be comfortable with their mentors. If they are serious all the time then what's the point of having a good journey while preparing to be an idol ?

L: That's true. But they need to cut down their 'fun' a bit. I feel left out.

    ~ Liza said while narrowing her
        eyes at Sushar and nana~

A FAN (from the audience):

DON'T WORRY LIZAAAA. WE HEARD CHENLE SHI WILL BE HAVING A SPECIAL APPEARANCE WHILE TRAINING THE ROOKIES.

With that, it was our time to laugh and Liza to bury her face in her hands and smile like an idiot.

INT:
You won't feel left out Liza-shi.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
(After a few more questionnaire rounds with the fans, we left the studio and headed towards our house)

Ms. Park: you handled all the questions nicely. I'm proud of you.

She said while fake crying making all of us laugh.

"But we need to be really careful now. People can speculate anything." Marie said.

"I hope they saw this interview." Liza said.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Yooooo guys!

Just like the "youth with you" episodes in which Lisa trains the trainees, the above mentioned training session with nana, Haechan, sushi, Liza and Jeno is also being telecasted on T.V. That is why the fan said that chenle will be having a "special appearance."

Sayonara ❤️