52

Hyerim."

Suddenly, realisation hit you and you remembered Goo Hyerim from your auditions at BIGHIT. But what caught your attention was the fact that nana and haechan were flirting. Without your permission!

"Jihyun come on! We need to get ready for an interview. What are you- oh."  Sushar asked while entering Nana's room since I was reading the note in her room.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Oh. A girl I met when I was auditioning for BIGHIT. Anyways, why do we have an interview now?" I asked.

" I don't know. We got a call from the company and they want us to go to KBUZZ studio. So get ready. Other members are also ready to leave. We'll first go to the building to get styled and then head off."

"Okay. I'm coming."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sushar, Marie and me were in a separate car whereas nana,Liza and our manager were in the other. We were heading off towards Seoul.
I decided to take a nap for a while and warned Marie to not take pictures of me like last time otherwise I would beat her to pulp.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

All of us were getting ready separately, we had our own stylists working their magic on us. From my peripheral vision, I could see Jinah face timing with somebody and I suddenly realised what Hyerim told me. I decided to ask her.

"Is my hair done?" I asked my stylist so that I could stand up.

"Ne. Just a few more highlights annnddddddddd you're done." She said happily.

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled and bowed.

"Yah! Jinah-shiiiiiiii. I heard you and haechan-shi were flirting again." I teased her while moving at her side to take a view as to whom she was talking.

To say I was shocked or pissed, was an understatement.BECAUSE.

"Hello to you too Jihyun-shiiiiiiii

"Hello to you too Jihyun-shiiiiiiii." He smiled and greeted me.

"Seriously? Can you guys ever stop?"

"Nah. I can't. By the way, good news spreads quite fast. He said proudly.

"Ha Ha Ha. Very funny. She has to get ready for an interview." I told him while pointing at nana.

"Why getting ready? She looks beautiful all the time. Mark hyung gifted me an iPhone on my birthday. I have all of your pics saved in it. You look beautiful ALL THE TIME."

"Haechan

"Haechan."
"Ne."
"If you don't end this call."
"Then?"
"........"
"THEN I WILL." I yelled.

"Okay okay ladies. Fine. Btw, Jaemin missed you! Goodbye. Saranghae." Annndddd with that he ended his call.

"Don't talk to him." I told her angrily.

"I'm literally going to meet him tomorrow for training the rookies Gianna. And you expect me to not talk to him?"

(😂😂😂 I'm sorry but I find her expressions really cute)

"Okay. Let's leave now." And with that, we headed off for our interview .
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Guys,
I published a new book called "Neo zone"
Idk why.
Plz.
I'm sorry.
Bear with me. 😂😂😂😂
Hehe.
Love ya' all  ❤️